BPL Community Profile

Marc Kokosky (mak52580) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Washington, DC Area
About Me Marc Kokosky has not added a biography yet.
CityFalls Church
StateVA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Marc Kokosky

Showing 111 - 120 of 485 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...49

Forum » Thread

Re: THermarest
Sold To Matt

In Gear Swap » FS: Brand New Thermarest Prolite 3 Small
November 27, 6:31pm

FS: Montbell UL Super Spiral #3 Long LZ
Montbell UL Super Spiral #3 Long, Left Zip. It is in excellent condition with no problems whatsoever. It has always been stored properly in its cotton storage sack. Comes with the storage sack ...

In Gear Swap » FS: Montbell UL Super Spiral #3 Long LZ
November 27, 11:40am

FS: Brand New Thermarest Prolite 3 Small
I bought this a little while back but decided to go in a different direction and get the GG Air Beam once it was released. It is still brand new, in the package. 20x47 in. 1 inch thick. 13 oz....

In Gear Swap » FS: Brand New Thermarest Prolite 3 Small
November 27, 11:37am

Re: REI BF Sale
Glad I could be of help! I'm hoping to get out to Dolly Sods for 4-5 days over the holiday. We'll see what the weather looks like... I may end up on the AT or elsewhere instead.

In Gear Deals » REI Black Friday Sale?
November 27, 8:46am

Air Beam Pad

In GEAR » Gossamer Gear Air Beam Sleeper
November 27, 8:12am

PM Sent with Question
PM Sent with Question

In Gear Swap » FS: TWO Original Golite Ultra20 quilts, LONG
November 26, 1:59pm

Re: Re: My $0.02
I think there are two different types of field testing... long term field testing and short term field testing. Both of which can be helpful to someone looking to drop $550 on a shelter. If you...

In GEAR » Zpacks Hexamid Soloplex vs Six Moon Designs Skyscape X
November 25, 1:32pm

GG AirBeam Pics
I got in my AirBeam XL on Friday and blew it up to show a pic of it. You can clearly see the taper. It's not the pic. Enjoy.

In GEAR » 30" Neoair DREAM sleeping pad. Best pad for Big n Tall?
November 25, 9:33am

My $0.02
I think it was more of a point of curiosity than a basis to make a decision straight away. I read his "Has anyone had the opportunity to field test either of these and which one did you thi...

In GEAR » Zpacks Hexamid Soloplex vs Six Moon Designs Skyscape X
November 25, 9:29am

Helium Sold
Helium is sold. Montbell is still available. Who doesn't want a near new bag?

In Gear Swap » FS: Like New Older (Lighter) Marmot Helium Long and Montbell UL SS #5 Reg
November 25, 7:43am

All Reader Reviews by Marc Kokosky

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Gerber Mini Paraframe Knife
I also carry this on me in my side pocket. I love it and at only 1.5 oz goes with me every time.

In Miscellaneous Products
October 14, 5:06am

Gregory Z-55
I have to agree with Bearpaw. I tried this on in REI and couldn't wait to take it off. I also have broad shoulders and chest and the sternum strap was extremely uncomfortable. Also I felt that ...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
October 14, 5:03am

SteriPen Adventurer
I need to disagree with many of you. I also had some substantial doubts about the quality of this unit when I purchased it. However, since I travel internationally to 3rd world countries for work, a...

In Hydration - Water Treatment
October 14, 4:41am