Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Stuart . (lotuseater) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Colorado Foothills
About Me Stuart . has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Stuart .

Showing 111 - 120 of 1000 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...100

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: 2015 update
Yikes! Gotta love Inov-8 for keeping things simple. That would explain why customer service told me the X-Talon 212 is slightly narrower than the Roclite 295, which I was using for comparison pur...

In GEAR » 2013 inov-8 Roclite 295s
January 23, 4:21pm

Exodus / Quickstep
Both the Exodus and Quickstep are sold. Thanks for posting the link to the LS upgrade for the Exodus, Steven.

In Gear Swap » FS: Hilleberg Nammatj 2GT, MLD SoloMid XL, MLD Exodus LS, Zimmerbuilt QuickStep
January 23, 3:41pm

Exodus / Quickstep
I have three PMs on the Exodus and am responding in sequence. Susan - I didn't receive your PM about the Quickstep yet. I'll PM you.

In Gear Swap » FS: Hilleberg Nammatj 2GT, MLD SoloMid XL, MLD Exodus LS, Zimmerbuilt QuickStep
January 23, 2:41pm

FS: Hilleberg Nammatj 2GT, MLD SoloMid XL, MLD Exodus LS, Zimmerbuilt QuickStep
ALL SOLD, Thanks for looking. *** SOLD *** First up, Hilleberg Nammatj 2GT in green, plus the optional footprint. This is in like new condition. Price: $660. *** SOLD *** ...

January 23, 11:39am

Re: Soulo and Jannu thoughts
I just had my first look at a Jannu a couple of weeks ago, and - aside from the weight - I really like the design. I'm surprised that you call it a condensation machine, though. With the inner ...

In GEAR » Hilleberg Tent thread
January 23, 8:49am

Re: Fate
I regretted parting with that very bag, and wound up buying another one at retail pricing 18 months later. If you think you'll miss it, then don't sell. The Kodiak is a great piece of kit,...

In Gear Swap » FS - WM Kodiak 0 degree bag
January 22, 5:10pm

2015 update
At long last inov-8 have replaced the much criticized Roclite 295s from 2013 and 2014. That design, with the stiff vinyl-like upper, poor drainage, and hard rubber lugs (slippery as heck in the wet...

In GEAR » 2013 inov-8 Roclite 295s
January 22, 12:50pm

Re: Tunnel tent ventilation in calm weather (Hilleberg focus)
Six days in a Jannu - that'll make or break a friendship, I imagine :-) I was out in my Nammatj 2GT on a calm -5F night a few weeks ago. Simply setting up the tent on the deep snow base, my...

In GEAR » Tunnel tent ventilation in calm weather (Hilleberg focus)
January 22, 12:33pm

Hut trip
Touche, Randy. Oh, and I plan to. Now I've realized that the xc setup Skurka wants me to buy from Neptune would cost me north of $800, it's snowshoes all the way. In spite of the beer quota...

January 21, 11:13pm

Innovation, quality and company ethos
I helped a friend make a decision on a 1P shelter recently, and it boiled down to Scarp 1 vs Akto. (Funny, the Tarptent to Hilleberg comparison almost always boils down to these two models.) The c...

January 21, 12:08pm

All Reader Reviews by Stuart .

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Mountain Laurel Designs
I had to cancel an order I placed a couple of weeks ago with Ron. He was very gracious, no argument on his end or attempt to persuade me not to cancel, and my refund came through within 24 hours. To...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 21, 7:52am