Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

tyler marlow (like.sisyphus) - BPL Guest

My Locale UTAH
About Me Hiker trash
StateUTAH
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.like-sisyphus.tumblr.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by tyler marlow

Showing 111 - 120 of 348 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...35

Forum » Thread

2.5 over/inner quilt?
Chris, have you used your 2.5 quilt as either an over bag or inner bag for your Ultra 20? Thats the setup that I am working towards. I plan on making an SUL 2.5 apex summer quilt to be layered ...

In Make Your Own Gear » 5 or 2.5 oz climashield versatility
March 19, 10:46am

My critique
Nice list, very comfy and with none of the extra crap i started with! Heres my take, Im not a hammock camper but I bet you could ditch the UQ completely or maybe go with a Nightlite pad or s...

In Gear Lists » Summer AT Thru Hike
March 15, 10:28pm

Cabelas comments
the comments on the weight question on the product page are hilarious

In Gear Deals » Cabelas Rainy River PacLite - $49.99
March 15, 9:54pm

payment
sent

In Gear Swap » FS: BPL Thorofare Shirt, Desert Tan $30
March 14, 9:33am

PM sent
I'll take it!

In Gear Swap » FS: BPL Thorofare Shirt, Desert Tan $30
March 13, 7:20pm

WTB ULA ohm or xpac HMG windrider
Looking for a pack for a friend. Either a Medium hip belt/large torso OHM or one of the blue or red XPAC windriders like the ones IME was selling in size large. Thanks and let me know!

In Gear Swap » WTB ULA ohm or xpac HMG windrider
March 12, 7:32pm

Size
Make an option for both, a 30-35 liter and a 40-45 liter weighing in at 8-12 oz for the smaller and 16-20 for the bigger with a removable frame That gives you pack for SUL weekend trips and comf...

In Gear Deals » Possible Backpack- Feedback Wanted
March 11, 11:27pm

Nice pack
Lawson, Great looking pack! From your description it sounded like it would be hard to differientiate from the Zimmerbuilt packs but your pictures show that you've done it. I think you&#...

In Gear Deals » Possible Backpack- Feedback Wanted
March 07, 8:35am

Congenital Amputee Climbs Kilimanjaro
This is a real cool video and story about Kyle Maynard, a congenital amputee known for being a state champion high school wrestler and motivational speaker, setting out to climb Kilimanjaro. I b...

In On the Web » Congenital Amputee Climbs Kilimanjaro
March 04, 8:38pm

@Matt
I'd love to see some pics of that vest in action. In a world where i had money to replace my Costco myog vest thats exactly what i'd buy.

In GEAR » Black Rock Gear
March 02, 10:17pm

All Reader Reviews by tyler marlow

tyler marlow has posted no reviews.