BPL Community Profile

tyler marlow (like.sisyphus) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale UTAH
About Me Hiker trash
StateUTAH
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.like-sisyphus.tumblr.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by tyler marlow

Showing 111 - 120 of 344 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...35

Forum » Thread

PM sent
I'll take it!

In Gear Swap » FS: BPL Thorofare Shirt, Desert Tan $30
March 13, 7:20pm

WTB ULA ohm or xpac HMG windrider
Looking for a pack for a friend. Either a Medium hip belt/large torso OHM or one of the blue or red XPAC windriders like the ones IME was selling in size large. Thanks and let me know!

In Gear Swap » WTB ULA ohm or xpac HMG windrider
March 12, 7:32pm

Size
Make an option for both, a 30-35 liter and a 40-45 liter weighing in at 8-12 oz for the smaller and 16-20 for the bigger with a removable frame That gives you pack for SUL weekend trips and comf...

In Gear Deals » Possible Backpack- Feedback Wanted
March 11, 11:27pm

Nice pack
Lawson, Great looking pack! From your description it sounded like it would be hard to differientiate from the Zimmerbuilt packs but your pictures show that you've done it. I think you&#...

In Gear Deals » Possible Backpack- Feedback Wanted
March 07, 8:35am

Congenital Amputee Climbs Kilimanjaro
This is a real cool video and story about Kyle Maynard, a congenital amputee known for being a state champion high school wrestler and motivational speaker, setting out to climb Kilimanjaro. I b...

In On the Web » Congenital Amputee Climbs Kilimanjaro
March 04, 8:38pm

@Matt
I'd love to see some pics of that vest in action. In a world where i had money to replace my Costco myog vest thats exactly what i'd buy.

In GEAR » Black Rock Gear
March 02, 10:17pm

LATE MARCH MEETUP?
How would the last weekend in March sound to you all that are interested?

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Why Should the NE Be So Special? Southeast/GA Group Trip
February 24, 8:39am

Asheville
I'll try to make it to the Asheville talk, its a bit of a drive from Atlanta but any excuse to go to Asheville is good with me! And besides, I miss the last talk at NOC! Anyone in Atlanta th...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Skurka's upcoming slideshows & clinics
February 22, 10:46pm

just one
bump

In Gear Swap » WTB sub-7oz rain jacket size SMALL
February 21, 11:56am

2 cents
I would say, go with the following: Neoair all season Duomid Katabatic quilt warmest down parka down pants VBL socks (plastic fruit bags) Westcomb Rain jacket Reed pants Softshell pa...

In Gear Lists » AT NOBO late Feb start
February 20, 9:09am

All Reader Reviews by tyler marlow

tyler marlow has posted no reviews.