Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

drowning in spam (leaftye) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SoCal
About Me drowning in spam has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Diego
StateCA
My Website URLhttp://www.eugeneleafty.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by drowning in spam

Showing 111 - 120 of 2381 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...239

Forum » Thread

Forum index corrupted
See, what I was talking about was a real technical challenge. Spam takes very simple technical solutions to largely hold it back. It's nice that there's finally a way to delete all the ...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » site being hacked
October 16, 10:37pm

Re: Re: Thoughts on your hike
Ursack has been fighting that battle for a few years. You're going to have to be fast and need a lot of snow-free ground to hike from bear box to bear box.

In Gear Lists » another 2013 PCT gear list - lots of experience, zero long distance hiking experience
October 16, 8:09pm

space blanket
What's the space blanket for? I think you might be better off swapping it with a cheap Walmart poncho. It'd weigh less and probably be about the same size. It's still a vapor barrier...

In Gear Lists » another 2013 PCT gear list - lots of experience, zero long distance hiking experience
October 16, 7:55pm

Re: Re: ice axe, crampons, poles
Your feet are going to be wet anyway, especially in the Sierras.

October 16, 7:51pm

Forum corrupted after spam attack
Bump to make this thread show up in the forum listing again. It disappeared after the spam attack

In Winter Hiking » winter desert hike
October 16, 7:47pm

Forum corrupted after spam attack
Bump This thread wasn't showing up in the forum listing like it should. It should show up now.

In Gear Lists » Oregon Winter Gearlist
October 16, 7:46pm

Re: Re: Forum corrupted?
It might be. It's a good thing Greg marked a bunch of the "spam" threads.

In Bikepacking & Bicycle Touring » Rack for 30 liter frameless pack?
October 16, 7:44pm

Re: numbskull
Black, blue and red. I got red because I want to use it when cycling too.

In Gear Deals » Sierra Designs jacket deal
October 16, 7:40pm

ice axe, crampons, poles
Those snow tools are very nice to have on sloped icy snow. You can try kicking steps, but that tires out my ankles and risks jamming a toe, and it takes forever and isn't as safe. Usually I...

October 16, 7:38pm

Re: update
I gotta admit that I initially thought you were trolling us, but I know I get anxious about noises during the night too. Even though I have little reason to fear coyotes, I wouldn't want them ...

In GEAR » Surrounded by coyotes need help
October 16, 7:28pm

All Reader Reviews by drowning in spam

drowning in spam has posted no reviews.