Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kyle Meyer (kylemeyer) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Portland, OR
About Me Kyle Meyer has not added a biography yet.
CityPortland
StateOR
My Website URLhttp://wenthiking.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kyle Meyer

Showing 111 - 120 of 242 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...25

Forum » Thread

Nemo Obi Elite 1P Tent Review
Is it just me or does everyone else also not care about reviews like this? This is an expensive, heavy, one person tent. Lighter, cheaper, two person tents exist like the Notch that actually improv...

In Editor's Roundtable » Nemo Obi Elite 1P Tent Review
January 18, 2:09pm

Prospects for 2012: New and Noteworthy Gear
It'd be great to see an article devoted to various fill powers and the effects of humidity on it. Perhaps single baffle chambers of equivalent weights of down could be taken into a bathroom ...

In Editor's Roundtable » Prospects for 2012: New and Noteworthy Gear
January 18, 10:20am

Re: Re: Kooka Bay
To everyone arguing that Bender produces a product and therefore should not be responsible for timely communication with his paying customers—you're insane. These threads pop up about Kookaba...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Kooka Bay
January 14, 5:47pm

Re: Re: Re: Patience
Amazon doesn't make anything? Kindle? Kindle Fire? Applications for Android, iPhone, Windows, Mac? All of their cloud hosting services? And, the fact remains that customer service is important ...

January 13, 10:37pm

Re: Patience
For as much as people give Bender the benefit of the doubt, it's pretty ridiculous that he can go weeks without responding to people. He runs a business where people give him money in exchange ...

January 13, 8:58pm

Re: Bigfoots beware
Not sure that's totally true depending on the boot. I forget offhand what the numbered adjustments on the binding go up to, but I think it's either 8 or 9. My size 12 patagonia boots are se...

In GEAR » First impressions of the Altai Hok Skis
January 13, 3:53pm

Re: Re: GooseFeet Explosion! -or- How I Drown in Down
Oh man, my cat is mean enough without putting any clothes on her… Greg: the pants are really inexpensive. Compared to Western Mountaineering Flash pants, GooseFeets are cheaper with almost twi...

In GEAR » GooseFeet Explosion! -or- How I Drown in Down
January 12, 12:06pm

Re: "GooseFeet Explosion! -or- How I Drown in Down"
Thanks for the compliment on the apartment. It's all M90. I'm afraid of smaller deniers than 20D—is that totally unreasonable?

January 11, 11:23pm

GooseFeet Explosion! -or- How I Drown in Down
Just received down pants, a quilt, and booties from Ben at GooseFeet and am incredibly impressed. His workmanship really is stellar, and I'm now so excited to get out for some deep winter...

January 11, 10:24pm

Re: skinning steep stuff
Having never used skins before, I was really surprised at how much traction I had going up moderately steep pitches. I am 6' tall, 195 pounds, carried a 10lb backpack, and pulled a 50lb pulk up...

In GEAR » First impressions of the Altai Hok Skis
January 11, 4:48pm

All Reader Reviews by Kyle Meyer

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

MLD Trailstar
I've now had the Trailstar out over thirt...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
January 18, 11:43am