Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kimberly Wersal (kwersal) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Western Colorado
About Me Kimberly Wersal has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kimberly Wersal

Showing 111 - 120 of 300 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...30

Forum » Thread

Re: why I haven't responded to emails
I'm so sorry for your loss! That's a terrible thing, to have to lose all your brothers so young... and for your Mom, I can't even imagine. All my thoughts and prayers for you and your...

In Chaff » why I haven't responded to emails
February 24, 9:26pm

Re: Paleo Breakfast
Mostly eggs. I don't really seem to get tired of eggs. I often saute some onions and/or mushrooms, maybe some bell pepper, or sun-dried tomato, or spinach, or whatever veggie I have around--a...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » My Paleo
February 04, 9:43pm

Re: Montbell Ultra Light vs. Alpine Light
I have both the UL inner jacket and the Alpine Light Jacket. I, too, find the Alpine Light to be much warmer. I almost always bring the Alpine, since the UL is just not warm enough for sitting ar...

In GEAR » Montbell Ultra Light vs. Alpine Light
January 27, 8:40pm

Re: Re: Question for the old farts....
I prefer "fartlette", thank you. I have been a member (it was cheap enough) for a couple of years, but almost wish I had never joined due to the constant bombardment of AARP related ju...

In Chaff » Question for the old farts....
January 25, 9:44pm

Re: My Paleo
I've been doing Paleo for a few weeks now, and should be able to chip in a couple of recipes since I am accustomed to making/dehydrating my own BPing meals (for example, a paleo-friendly, beanl...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » My Paleo
January 25, 9:38pm

Re: Re: New Balance MT20 minimus $49.90
Thanks! I just ordered a pair--no 8's left, had to go with an 8.5--hope they fit!

In Gear Deals » New Balance MT20 minimus $49.90
January 10, 9:10pm

Re: Re: HMG
Thanks! I actually have a Conduit, myself, and I think the CDT size would be perfectly adequate, but I will have to check out the Windrider--not really familiar with those packs and hadn't tho...

In Gear Deals » jam 69.99 at golite
January 09, 9:42pm

Re: Re: Re: jam 69.99 at golite
Thanks, Daniel, for the links--very helpful! And Brett, for the comments as well. While the pricetag is VERY interesting, I think I'll save my pennies for something like the CDT.... Or sell I...

January 08, 10:07pm

Re: jam 69.99 at golite
I assume this is the 2011 model. Does anyone have experience with this model? Is it possible to get the weight down a few ounces without major amputations? I am looking at the men's large fo...

January 07, 10:12pm

Montbell Sizing
I would recommend you get the medium. I have the UL down inner jacket in a size large and it fits with plenty of room. I am 5'9 140 lbs. I think the large would be HUGE on you. (I love the j...

In GEAR » Sizing for women Driduck and Montbell
January 07, 10:05pm

All Reader Reviews by Kimberly Wersal

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell UL Comfort System Pillow
I already owned the UL 90 pad, and decided to try the pillow. I love this pillow! And the handy way that it attaches to the pad so that it stays put. I just came back from a trip where I forgot the...

In Miscellaneous Products
October 18, 10:05pm