BPL Community Profile

Kimberly Wersal (kwersal) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Western Colorado
About Me Kimberly Wersal has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kimberly Wersal

Showing 111 - 120 of 295 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...30

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: New Balance MT20 minimus $49.90
Thanks! I just ordered a pair--no 8's left, had to go with an 8.5--hope they fit!

In Gear Deals » New Balance MT20 minimus $49.90
January 10, 9:10pm

Re: Re: HMG
Thanks! I actually have a Conduit, myself, and I think the CDT size would be perfectly adequate, but I will have to check out the Windrider--not really familiar with those packs and hadn't tho...

In Gear Deals » jam 69.99 at golite
January 09, 9:42pm

Re: Re: Re: jam 69.99 at golite
Thanks, Daniel, for the links--very helpful! And Brett, for the comments as well. While the pricetag is VERY interesting, I think I'll save my pennies for something like the CDT.... Or sell I...

January 08, 10:07pm

Re: jam 69.99 at golite
I assume this is the 2011 model. Does anyone have experience with this model? Is it possible to get the weight down a few ounces without major amputations? I am looking at the men's large fo...

January 07, 10:12pm

Montbell Sizing
I would recommend you get the medium. I have the UL down inner jacket in a size large and it fits with plenty of room. I am 5'9 140 lbs. I think the large would be HUGE on you. (I love the j...

In GEAR » Sizing for women Driduck and Montbell
January 07, 10:05pm

Re: MYO Jerky questions
If you're doing Paleo, next time skip the store bought marinades-- all the ones I've seen are full of sugars and mystery ingredients. You can google up numerous Paleo-friendly marinade rec...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » MYO Jerky questions
December 30, 9:40pm

Re: My Paleo
Good luck, Doug! I'll be following your progress with interest, especially since I'm thinking I am due for some dietary changes, myself...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » My Paleo
December 04, 9:57pm

Re: Re: running
Woops! You look Terrific! Not a lot to add, but, I have been a moderate runner (3-4 miles a day) for most of my life, with a few brief lapses, and am about to turn 53. I am blessed to have n...

In Chaff » running
November 30, 10:41pm

Re: Re: History
Piper, what really strikes me about your thru-hike diet is that it seems terribly deficient in protein, especially considering the amount of exercise you were getting. Maybe, despite the exercise,...

In Philosophy & Technique » Ketogenic diet as a way to lighten pack?
November 30, 10:30pm

Re: Re: Home Down Comforter
You might look at the ones at LL Bean-- I don't have one, but my parents do, and really like it.

In GEAR » Home Down Comforter
November 29, 9:33pm

All Reader Reviews by Kimberly Wersal

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell UL Comfort System Pillow
I already owned the UL 90 pad, and decided to try the pillow. I love this pillow! And the handy way that it attaches to the pad so that it stays put. I just came back from a trip where I forgot the...

In Miscellaneous Products
October 18, 10:05pm