Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ken T. (kthompson) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Behind the Redwood Curtain
About Me Better to observe than to be observed.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ken T.

Showing 111 - 120 of 9622 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...963

Forum » Thread

Re: Account Closed
Avram Klein?

In Chaff » Account Closed
June 11, 7:02pm

Re: Mlifers
nm

In Chaff » BPL Exclusive!
June 11, 5:58pm

Re: Etiquette - On the Forums, and Life in General
Accept people for what they are. The enablers motto. Be nice, how boring.

In Philosophy & Technique » Etiquette - On the Forums, and Life in General
June 11, 3:19pm

Re: FS: Montbell hiking pants XL
Actually what Montbell called that color. Glad you got them.

In Gear Swap » Montbell hiking pants XL
June 11, 3:12pm

Re: Poles for Solomid
Just use pole extenders/jacks. I found the inner needs the shock cord at the bottom. Mine fits fine the rest of the way up. I have not used the rear tie out with the inner in place. But then I use ...

In GEAR » New MLD SoloMid XL
June 11, 7:18am

Re: BPL Exclusive!
You own your site? Then post free of rules and limitations in the "On the Web" forum here. "On the Web Post your surf slop here - personal websites or other Web resources that ...

In Chaff » BPL Exclusive!
June 10, 7:44am

Re: Roger Caffin
That should be your coupon code

In Gear Deals » Exclusive Headlamp Sale for BPL "Members"
June 10, 7:33am

Re: Does it matter?
So one year or two? What other policy has been changed that you want to take credit for since the shoe spamming thing? Oh hey people. You could just post over on the "On the Web" for...

In Gear Deals » #Moonlight tent ...
June 10, 7:30am

Re: Gear Deals & Middle School
Like when Chaff was on the main forums page. Always this type of "entertainment". It's a mess in the aforementioned thread.

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Gear Deals & Middle School
June 10, 7:23am

Re: Does it matter?
It does apparently matter to some folks Nick. Shoot, even you took time to post in an effort to school us. Since when does Roger write BPL policy? I miss Addie.

In Gear Deals » #Moonlight tent ...
June 09, 7:27pm

All Reader Reviews by Ken T.

Showing 1 - 5 of 5 | Page: 1

Review

Category

ULA Equipment
Ordered this pack early on a Thurs. morning PST. Shipped from ULA that afternoon. Custom CDT with no hip belt or ice axe/pole retention or any other options other than the pad and hydration sleeve. U...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
September 29, 6:35pm

Lost Valley Hammocks Arkansas
Know your reviewer.

July 13, 7:45am

Hilleberg Unna
I too have just joined the ranks of Hilleberg carriers. I bought an Unna for myself and my sometime canine companion. Heavy compared to what a lot carry here sure. I slept like a rock in 60mph gusts ...

In Shelters - Double Wall Tents
May 12, 2:15pm

Osprey Hornet 46
Moved this here from the Lifer's only forum. Here is what I thought Review for Osprey Hornet 46. Tester info. Ken Thompson 43 years old Living/hiking in far northern CA. 6'3" 210...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 24, 6:52am

Bareboxer.com Golf City Products Barebox
Overall I am happy with it. I do not like the over built and heavy locking mechanism on the lid. Something more akin to the Garcia Machine type would be more than adequate. Other than that it perform...

August 08, 6:44am