BPL Community Profile

Adam Klagsbrun (klags) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Northeast US
About Me Selling wine, fixing vintage mopeds, and trying to get out of the city as often as possible...
CityBrooklyn
StateNY
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Adam Klagsbrun

Showing 111 - 120 of 218 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Forum » Thread

Use these instead...
http://www.rei.com/product/757243/salomon-speedcross-3-trail-running-shoes-mens That's the link for the right shoes for what you guys are talking about. Mud trail runners. Use those. Much le...

In GEAR » Using microspikes outside of the snow?
October 14, 10:59am

Nemo Siren 30
http://www.nemosleepingbags.com/all/ anyone seen this siren 30 yet? seems like it will compete with some of the cottage options I've been looking at... anything you guys think about this thi...

In GEAR » Nemo Siren 30
September 13, 4:57pm

Definitely
Well I think this has to do with 2 things - location, and how much you hike/run. Honestly I'm not a big runner. It hurts my knees, and I just don't love the way it feels. Maybe I don't ...

In GEAR » Has anyone gone back to wearing boots after trying shoes?
September 07, 2:19pm

Some advice from someone learning the hard way
I can't stress enough that you shouldn't buy expensive gear before thinking about how it will best suit your particular style and methods of camping. I suggest buying a good sleeping mat fi...

In GEAR » Newbie With Questions
September 07, 11:25am

White noise, mary jane
Three things to suggest. Besides the obvious idea to hike farther and longer before setting up camp - typically hikers should be up with the morning light or before, hiking long days, then going to...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » backcountry insomnia
August 21, 5:31pm

look here
http://www.tenkarabum.com/

In Gear Swap » WTB Tenkara Rod
August 21, 5:16pm

gnat
I have the gnat, bought it a couple years ago by chance after stumbling upon it during my search for lightweight canister stoves. I found that the stove is really quite fast to boil, but that it is...

In GEAR » monatauk gnat vs snowpeak litemax
August 07, 5:26pm

what has the retail world become?
Its so hilarious to see you all here looking for a deal on a long out of stock product. Its actually kind of funny. Given that an item was priced so well that it sold out for a long time, and then ...

In Gear Deals » Grrrrr. GoLite raises prices on previously out of stock items. Boo.
August 06, 9:00am

interesting
yeah sounds interesting. I don't usually get wet feet from condensation unless its insanely hot outside, and the boots usually dry overnight. I don't generally like dodging puddles, and I u...

In Editor's Roundtable » New Balance Minimus MT00 Review
August 01, 4:44pm

Don't quite get it
Ok slight noob question here, but how on earth do you guys hike in those? I'm not being facetious here, I'm serious. I like and understand minimalism. I like the idea of the shoes too, I re...

In Editor's Roundtable » New Balance Minimus MT00 Review
August 01, 10:23am

All Reader Reviews by Adam Klagsbrun

Adam Klagsbrun has posted no reviews.