BPL Community Profile

Adam Klagsbrun (klags) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Northeast US
About Me Selling wine, fixing vintage mopeds, and trying to get out of the city as often as possible...
CityBrooklyn
StateNY
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Adam Klagsbrun

Showing 111 - 120 of 241 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...25

Forum » Thread

which one is the "summer quilt"
Which model are your referring to as the "summer quilt?"

In Gear Deals » enLIGHTened equipment IN STOCK
July 03, 11:00am

lots of options
There are lots of options you can look at. First, if you like the Vaude, it is pretty similar to the Easton Mountain Products Kilo 2P. They also make a 1P version. I would also look at the followin...

In GEAR » Solo Tent Help
July 03, 10:54am

Re: Asolo lightweight boots
I liked the ankle height simply because I'm a boot person in general. It wasn't crazy high like it is in those Salomon 4D boots, and it isn't too stiff or restricting. The soles were ac...

In GEAR » Asolo Reston WP
July 02, 9:44pm

Asolo Reston WP
Has anyone else had experience with these? Picked up a pair two weeks ago and took them out last weekend in the ADK high peaks. I was extremely impressed overall. I don't know if it was because...

In GEAR » Asolo Reston WP
July 02, 1:49pm

Confused...
Hi Will, great article as always. I think though, there is an error in one of the gaiters in this review. The yellowish-orange gaiter appears to be the Integral Designs Event Shortie Gaiter, and th...

In Editor's Roundtable » Ultralight Gaiters: State of the Market Report 2013
June 26, 4:41pm

Re: Re: because trail magic...
That's pretty cool. I'd like to see one that had the threads for the standard backpacking cannister and a valve built in to relieve excess pressure for safety... might try to create somethi...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Exchanging fuel on the trail
June 17, 3:00pm

Re: Re: Real possibilities for actual mud?
I appreciate the recommendation on the boots, Ian. My point was not so much that I always want my feet dry... it isn't actually the water part that bothers me at all. Its the mud/sludge that cr...

In GEAR » Shoe set up for hiking in mud?
June 17, 2:48pm

because trail magic...
if I were hiking for 2 days and a long distance hiker asked me for fuel I'd be more than happy to provide... I am trying to gauge how other people feel. Ultimately one extra fuel container isn&...

June 17, 2:43pm

Real possibilities for actual mud?
So based on most responses here, it seems like there's a lot of "positive attitude responses" which I love, but they aren't helping us who really hike in the mud. I was about to a...

In GEAR » Shoe set up for hiking in mud?
June 17, 1:44pm

Exchanging fuel on the trail
Out here on the east coast its extremely common to camp with other people and run into other backpacker camps while on a vast majority of popular trails and peaks. I was wondering if any UL longer ...

June 17, 10:20am

All Reader Reviews by Adam Klagsbrun

Adam Klagsbrun has posted no reviews.