BPL Community Profile

Adam Klagsbrun (klags) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Northeast US
About Me Selling wine, fixing vintage mopeds, and trying to get out of the city as often as possible...
CityBrooklyn
StateNY
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Adam Klagsbrun

Showing 111 - 120 of 281 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...29

Forum » Thread

Well said
"Kind of like the way I fell after eating "the Best" french fries at McDonald's." EXACTLY. We all know that some people like McDonald's. But we also know that you don...

In Editor's Roundtable » Top Ultralight Tent Review
April 17, 10:54am

thanks
Well thanks again for all these options and the info. I've decided to just stay at the lower altitude areas and wander with my red-eyed friends for the 4/20 weekend somewhere that they won'...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Day hikes near Denver?
April 16, 10:43pm

Yeah certainly nothing personal
Yeah I think its worth pointing out that I think we shouldn't be directing any anger at the author at all... its great to have input on any tents in general available on the market. But persona...

In Editor's Roundtable » Top Ultralight Tent Review
April 16, 10:32pm

Try it
Just try it out... worse comes to worse you throw it up on the gear swap page and someone jumps on it and you get something else. no biggie. then you can put your two cents in too and add to the fe...

In GEAR » Toray Dermizax NX
April 11, 10:21pm

That's a deal...
That's a good price for a jacket with that kind of performance. I haven't seen the newer REI eVent jacket, but I'd give that MEC jacket a shot if I needed one in a heartbeat! I was in l...

In GEAR » Toray Dermizax NX
April 11, 9:32pm

thanks
Thanks for that link, somehow I missed that thread. I'd like to see someone do a MYOG version with some UL fabric and synthetic fill... do you think we could take it down to 16 ounces without l...

In GEAR » Better quilt design?
March 24, 10:46am

no skis
Yeah we aren't traveling with skis, maybe we can rent snowshoes somewhere? Goal is to check nothing on the plane :) So you think we're ok below 10K feet? Thanks for the info.

March 24, 8:59am

Better quilt design?
I saw this recently and some of the innovations, like the arm flaps and the hood-like flap with breathing hole seemed pretty useful... I wonder, can this be redesigned with light materials and synt...

In GEAR » Better quilt design?
March 22, 8:54am

thanks
Thanks for the suggestions, anyone have any feelings about hiking in the snow around there? Is it possible to travel with microspikes on well impacted trails anywhere in this area? We have winter h...

March 22, 8:52am

Day hikes near Denver?
Well, looks like I'm finally making it out to Colorado! I have to admit I'm not heading there just for the hiking... but I need some recommendations. I'll be looking to leave Denver ...

March 21, 1:01pm

All Reader Reviews by Adam Klagsbrun

Adam Klagsbrun has posted no reviews.