Kent C. (kent) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale High Sierra
About Me Old days: about 50 lbs.
New, UL days: 11.3 lbs.
UL is keeping me in the mountains!
CityRoseville
StateCA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kent C.

Showing 111 - 120 of 133 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Forum » Thread

filter & tube leaks
Dan, Yup, "input". Oops; I misread. Thanks for pointing that out - I'll be using the same setup soon. Haven't begun looking yet (and haven't previously needed a barbed...

In GEAR » Frontier Pro filter leaks
April 25, 5:42pm

filter & tube leaks
Dan & Michael: Dan, your barbed connector is a good solution. If you want to eliminate a part, read on... whole thread: http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/t...

In GEAR » Frontier Pro filter leaks
April 25, 2:02am

Sierra's Calling...
> Peter - Wow, a little weird, I was looking at that page on the same day! - hadn't been there for several months. from Cloud's Rest (Yosemite): 6-15-04 19:36 from Cloud&...

In Photo Gallery » JMT-
April 25, 12:39am

getting motivated
The outdoors will be there, ready for you, when you're ready. If you truly can't resist looking at your watch, make yourself leave it in the car! :-) Traffic? Who doesn't like i...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » getting motivated...
April 21, 10:34pm

Never, Ever do it...
+1 Jeff!!! hahaha

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Tuolumne Meadows in Spring?
April 17, 3:11am

Whitney - Mountaineer's Route
Caleb, Sounds like you're rethinking the planned trip. I think that's wise. Lots of snow & ice that time of year at that elevation. *Hike* another route, or *climb* when conditi...

In Post-Trip Reports » Mt. Whitney
April 17, 2:41am

returns/shipping at zombie runner
Dang, no free shipping Either Way anymore. :-( Caught my attention that maybe I could buy shoes "safely" online. Tremendous selection on the web but, unfortunately, ya can't try...

In GEAR » Lightweight Boots
April 17, 1:59am

re: tent stakes in...
Yes, John. I saw it too. Also an idea reusing a tube that contained candy. Here is the thread URL: http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_th...

In Multiple Use Gear » Tent stakes in ...
April 17, 1:37am

altitude sickness treatment
FWIW... in addition to the prescription meds., recently Backpacker Mag. also suggested aspirin.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » allitude sickness
April 14, 11:23pm

photo thread
Great thread/pix guys. A lot of fun for the rest of us as well!

In Post-Trip Reports » The official Dave T. vs. Klas Eklof SHR photo thread
April 14, 2:17am

All Reader Reviews by Kent C.

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Gossamer Gear
In Nov. 2008 I first ordered from GG. Delivery guy tried to be helpful and put package over our fence & out of sight; he didn't notice we have dogs. They welcomed the box and had a taste. A...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
February 20, 4:58am