Kent C. (kent) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale High Sierra
About Me Old days: about 50 lbs.
New, UL days: 11.3 lbs.
UL is keeping me in the mountains!
CityRoseville
StateCA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kent C.

Showing 111 - 120 of 137 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Forum » Thread

Drying down (according to Montbell)
Sorry I can't cite the source, but I think it may have come from a BPL thread. Anyway, I came across this from a reputable source: I called MontBell's customer service,...They recomme...

In GEAR » Drying down sleeping bags
April 29, 2:43am

delay dirty down
David, Not sure by your comment if you're new to hiking or new to down, but FWIW keep in mind that (if you want to carry the weight) you can keep your bag much cleaner for much longer if you...

In GEAR » Drying down sleeping bags
April 29, 2:29am

gravity filter parts / ACE Hrdw
Dan & Chris, great info...I know this helps me (Thanks!) and I suspect many others.

In GEAR » Frontier Pro filter leaks
April 27, 1:30am

Re: New Containers for, anything...
> so, how do you push it out and apply it? see last line of JJ's original post.

In Make Your Own Gear » New Containers for, anything...
April 26, 4:01am

filter & tube leaks
Dan, Yup, "input". Oops; I misread. Thanks for pointing that out - I'll be using the same setup soon. Haven't begun looking yet (and haven't previously needed a barbed...

April 25, 5:42pm

filter & tube leaks
Dan & Michael: Dan, your barbed connector is a good solution. If you want to eliminate a part, read on... whole thread: http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/t...

April 25, 2:02am

Sierra's Calling...
> Peter - Wow, a little weird, I was looking at that page on the same day! - hadn't been there for several months. from Cloud's Rest (Yosemite): 6-15-04 19:36 from Cloud&...

In Photo Gallery » JMT-
April 25, 12:39am

getting motivated
The outdoors will be there, ready for you, when you're ready. If you truly can't resist looking at your watch, make yourself leave it in the car! :-) Traffic? Who doesn't like i...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » getting motivated...
April 21, 10:34pm

Never, Ever do it...
+1 Jeff!!! hahaha

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Tuolumne Meadows in Spring?
April 17, 3:11am

Whitney - Mountaineer's Route
Caleb, Sounds like you're rethinking the planned trip. I think that's wise. Lots of snow & ice that time of year at that elevation. *Hike* another route, or *climb* when conditi...

In Post-Trip Reports » Mt. Whitney
April 17, 2:41am

All Reader Reviews by Kent C.

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Gossamer Gear
In Nov. 2008 I first ordered from GG. Delivery guy tried to be helpful and put package over our fence & out of sight; he didn't notice we have dogs. They welcomed the box and had a taste. A...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
February 20, 4:58am