Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jan S (karl-ton) - BPL Guest

My Locale Jan S hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Jan S has not added a biography yet.
CountryGermany

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jan S

Showing 111 - 120 of 124 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Forum » Thread

Re: pee
"How about dont drink anything after 5 pm, and pee immediately before go to bed?" Still makes me want to pee in the morning. And until I've crawled out of the sleeping bag in winte...

In GEAR » Pee bottle?? best practices
March 09, 5:05pm

Re: Re: Pee bottle?? best practices
I hear the insertion process is rather painful and if you do it wrong and miss channels you get to know pain very, very intimately for quite some time (and probably miss out on any kids if that is ...

March 09, 10:55am

Re: Re: Rainbow?
"There are very few, if any, truly free standing tents." Yup and if they are truly freestanding you can usually bring a car to transport it. But then the combination of real storm and ...

In GEAR » Another question regarding my hippie dad
March 09, 10:50am

Rainbow?
I always fail at convincing my dad if he's dead set on something. The double rainbow looks like a good compromise however and maybe if he's too lazy to use the trekking poles you can con...

In GEAR » Another question regarding my hippie dad
March 09, 10:14am

Re: The vestibule can look awfully inviting..,
You do know about stuff like this? http://www.whizproducts.co.uk/en/whiz_freedom.aspx I have something like that kinda built in, so never used it. But it comes at 18 g which seems okay if it...

March 09, 9:48am

NeoAir X-Therm
My NeoAir stopped being noisy after about a week – at least while lying on it, packing and unpacking is a different matter. I could also sleep on the edges of the mat without slipping down. I hav...

In GEAR » Air Pad Question
March 09, 9:34am

Re: Re: Boilerwerks
Note to self: Don't try to write something humorous in a foreign language at 4 in the morning. Sorry if that came out all wrong. I did not want to say that Devin somehow stole the design or...

In Editor's Roundtable » Cottage Stagnation and Recent Gems
March 08, 9:43am

Re: Re: 10-15 deg lower
"so I want her to get a good nights sleep without waking up several times because she's kicked the quilt off." I've found that quilts are considerably better if you sleep on th...

In GEAR » Sleeping bag input needed from the Ladies
March 08, 9:01am

Boilerwerks
While I think it's great that there is a new stove system I must disappoint a bit: It's not exactly new. Apparently these guys http://www.kellykettle.com/ have been making a quite similar d...

In Editor's Roundtable » Cottage Stagnation and Recent Gems
March 07, 10:02pm

Re: Re: Re: Where'd you get 50?
"By all accounts, e-Vent is pretty good." Yep. It's still the best membrane when it comes to breathability. It has some drawbacks too (like not reacting well to oil and fat) but th...

In GEAR » Most Breathable Bivy?
March 07, 5:03pm

All Reader Reviews by Jan S

Jan S has posted no reviews.