Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Justin Baker (justin_baker) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Santa Rosa, CA
About Me http://jbaker8484.imgur.com/
CitySanta Rosa
StateCalifornia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Justin Baker

Showing 111 - 120 of 3156 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...316

Forum » Thread

FS: Sierra Designs Gnar hoody (green medium)
edit: Jacket is SOLD I have a sierra designs gnar hoody in green medium. I'm not a fan of the color and I'm looking to get something else in a neutral color. It's a good all around...

In Gear Swap » FS: Sierra Designs Gnar hoody (green medium)
October 28, 7:55pm

WTS/Trade Ibex Hoooded Indie medium blue (for grey)
Edit: SOLD I have a size medium ibex indie hoody in blue that was purchased at a generously low price on gear swap. I love this shirt but I hate the color. I really prefer neutral colors. Just a...

In Gear Swap » WTS/Trade Ibex Hoooded Indie medium blue (for grey)
October 28, 5:49pm

Re: Super-Awesome TIP OF THE DAY!!! (warning, thread may be too awesome for some viewers)
Pour a little hot water to thaw your frozen shoes and/or laces (thank you peter).

In Philosophy & Technique » Super-Awesome TIP OF THE DAY!!! (warning, thread may be too awesome for some viewers)
October 28, 2:06pm

Re: Re: Another view
This site doesn't even have a functional inbox system, how do you expect them to implement such a feature?

In Gear Swap » Bumping Not Allowed People
October 28, 1:14pm

Re: Lightweight bear bag for long trips
I don't like dry bags. They turn into one solid object when rolled up. They don't conform to spaces in your pack. Then you get gaps in between the fixed shapes.

In GEAR » Lightweight bear bag for long trips
October 27, 10:47pm

Re: Rocket Propelled Grenades
RPG - role playing game. Like dungeons and dragons.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Dumbest thing you ever carried
October 27, 1:19am

Re: Re: Not Answering Your Question
"It is not warm when wet - it can be quite lossy while it dries over 12-24 hours." Think about the effects of evaporative cooling during periods of lesser activity like a snack break o...

In GEAR » high loft wool sweater
October 27, 12:49am

Re: Re: One last Sierra trip before the winter: Iceland Lake, Emigrant Wilderness, October 25-26th
I have room in my car for one more. I am leaving Santa Rosa after work at 6:00 pm (unless I can get off early) and I should be in the east bay around 7:30ish. Or if you have a larger vehicle and kn...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » One last Sierra trip before the winter: Iceland Lake, Emigrant Wilderness, October 25-26th
October 22, 6:24pm

some navigational instructions
For those of you arriving later than the main group, our final destination is off trail. Look out for lower relief valley. It's sort of a meadow, but brushy. There is cow crap everywher...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » One last Sierra trip before the winter: Iceland Lake, Emigrant Wilderness, October 25-26th
October 21, 2:37pm

Re: Re: A bit of Giardia with a Chlorine Dioxide chaser
"Tabs are calibrated to contain enough chemical to treat a certain volume of water, so no." I remember reading that you can half the dosage and double the contact time or double the do...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » A bit of Giardia with a Chlorine Dioxide chaser
October 21, 2:16pm

All Reader Reviews by Justin Baker

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Gregory Tarne 36

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 13, 11:53am