Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Backpack Jack (jumpbackjack) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Armpit of California
About Me I do most of my hiking in California around Kings Canyon,Bishop area, would eventually like to hike some other states or even countries. I have been hiking about 6 or 7 years now and love it. Every year can't wait for the next trip. See you on the trail.
CityBakersfield
StateCalifornia
CountryU.S.A.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Backpack Jack

Showing 111 - 120 of 1737 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...174

Forum » Thread

GGG in Southern CA
Don I'll try and make this one to represent Borahgear, I couldn't make the one up north due to a severe Gout attack, It's still hangin on! after 2 weeks, I don't think I have an...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » GGG in Southern CA
January 26, 9:39pm

MYOG Tunturi Hat
Hey Andy, Thanks for the pattern and the nice photos, I downloaded the pattern but it doesn't seem right. The triangles look to small, what size should they be on paper? Mine are about...

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG Tunturi Hat
January 12, 10:47am

OWFINC
Try Noah Lamport, I think that's where OWF gets theirs from, I'm not 100% sure but I did hear that somewere. You have to call them to get a price, it's not listed on the web site.

In Gear Deals » Sil 2nds at DIY Gear Supply
January 11, 1:30pm

WTB Water Bottle
Joe, I have one, I'll have to see how many oz it holds. Then I'll get back to you. Jack

In Gear Swap » WTB Water Bottle
January 09, 8:43am

Re: whatcha bringing
Lets see, what shall I bring? Oh yeah, Borahgear Stealth backpack Borahgami original (wings opposite sides) Borahgami (wings same side) Borahgami "THE BIG ONE" fits 3 or more peo...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » GGG Whatcha Bringing?
January 07, 11:07pm

Make me an offer on my puffies
These need to go.

In Gear Swap » F.S. Puffy Puffy, who needs a Puffy
January 04, 9:55am

Tarp, quilt, bivy
Mike, I just finished a 5.0 syn. quilt for myself, it weighs 22.3 oz. You can check this thread, I'll post pictures later this week. http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpacking...

In Gear Swap » WTB: 10x10 Silnylon tarp, bug bivy, quilt
January 02, 7:02pm

Klymit Static V sleeping pad
Andy, I'll take the large and Scott can have the small. Jack

In Gear Swap » FS: Klymit Static V sleeping pad (two available)
January 02, 9:15am

Klymit Static V sleeping pad
Hey Andy, I see you have a new avatar, nice. I'm interested in one of the matts, probably the large, I just had a question. How do you like them, and how would you compare them to the ...

In Gear Swap » FS: Klymit Static V sleeping pad (two available)
January 01, 11:55pm

5.0 Apex Quilt
Just finished my 5.0 Apex quilt. It has a draw cord foot box, 4 snaps from the foot box up to about the thigh, then I sewed 3 cord lock/strap adjusters from the thigh to the shoulder, and 1 snap...

In Make Your Own Gear » First MYOG quilt questions
January 01, 11:44pm

All Reader Reviews by Backpack Jack

Backpack Jack has posted no reviews.