BPL Community Profile

Backpack Jack (jumpbackjack) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Armpit of California
About Me I do most of my hiking in California around Kings Canyon,Bishop area, would eventually like to hike some other states or even countries. I have been hiking about 6 or 7 years now and love it. Every year can't wait for the next trip. See you on the trail.
CityBakersfield
StateCalifornia
CountryU.S.A.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Backpack Jack

Showing 111 - 120 of 1733 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...174

Forum » Thread

Re: whatcha bringing
Lets see, what shall I bring? Oh yeah, Borahgear Stealth backpack Borahgami original (wings opposite sides) Borahgami (wings same side) Borahgami "THE BIG ONE" fits 3 or more peo...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » GGG Whatcha Bringing?
January 07, 11:07pm

Make me an offer on my puffies
These need to go.

In Gear Swap » F.S. Puffy Puffy, who needs a Puffy
January 04, 9:55am

Tarp, quilt, bivy
Mike, I just finished a 5.0 syn. quilt for myself, it weighs 22.3 oz. You can check this thread, I'll post pictures later this week. http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpacking...

In Gear Swap » WTB: 10x10 Silnylon tarp, bug bivy, quilt
January 02, 7:02pm

Klymit Static V sleeping pad
Andy, I'll take the large and Scott can have the small. Jack

In Gear Swap » FS: Klymit Static V sleeping pad (two available)
January 02, 9:15am

Klymit Static V sleeping pad
Hey Andy, I see you have a new avatar, nice. I'm interested in one of the matts, probably the large, I just had a question. How do you like them, and how would you compare them to the ...

In Gear Swap » FS: Klymit Static V sleeping pad (two available)
January 01, 11:55pm

5.0 Apex Quilt
Just finished my 5.0 Apex quilt. It has a draw cord foot box, 4 snaps from the foot box up to about the thigh, then I sewed 3 cord lock/strap adjusters from the thigh to the shoulder, and 1 snap...

In Make Your Own Gear » First MYOG quilt questions
January 01, 11:44pm

5.0 Apex Quilt
I'm making one this week, and I'm using Argon for the top material and Nobul 1for the inside. I'll let you know the weight later this week.

In Make Your Own Gear » First MYOG quilt questions
December 31, 4:28pm

Borahgear tarp
Mike, You can go to the website, just let John know that you talked to me here on BPL Let him know the specs and he can give you the price and time frame. Thanks, Jack

December 31, 4:22pm

WTB: 10x10 Silnylon tarp, bug bivy, quilt
Mike, I sew the tarps for Borahgear and I can make any size you need, with any amount of tie outs also, I do have a dark green in stock, it may be a tad heavier than my gray silnylon, but not by...

December 30, 11:25pm

Re: Re: Hammock stand
Hey Doug, Nice job, that's the same stand I built. My only draw back was it's limitation on hammock lenghts, my longer MYOG hammocks don't really work well since they tend to be l...

In Make Your Own Gear » Hammock stand
December 28, 11:14pm

All Reader Reviews by Backpack Jack

Backpack Jack has posted no reviews.