BPL Community Profile

Backpack Jack (jumpbackjack) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Armpit of California
About Me I do most of my hiking in California around Kings Canyon,Bishop area, would eventually like to hike some other states or even countries. I have been hiking about 6 or 7 years now and love it. Every year can't wait for the next trip. See you on the trail.
CityBakersfield
StateCalifornia
CountryU.S.A.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Backpack Jack

Showing 111 - 120 of 1716 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...172

Forum » Thread

Re: unloading a few things
The Trangia stove is sold, also the 1 of the Heineken cook sets is sold, still a few things left.

In Gear Swap » F.S. Time to unload a few things.
December 11, 12:40am

Re: yama special
I can make you one for around $40.00

In Gear Swap » WTB one man tarp
December 09, 7:12pm

Heiny stove
@ Bruce, which stove and pot, the first pic or the second. Jack

December 08, 8:46pm

Re: unloading a few things
Sorry about the price issue on the shoes. I went back and updated it. Thanks, and I have another person interested in the shoes also. Jack

December 08, 8:44pm

F.S. Time to unload a few things.
Just 2 items left. Lone Peak Altra shoes in a size 12 1/2 mens U.S. Worn a few times I just have to many shoes, I will also throw in a pair of Dirty Girl Gaiters that are lighting bolt neon gree...

December 08, 7:55pm

F.S. Puffy Puffy, who needs a Puffy, make an offer!
Lowered price or make me an offer, these need to go !!!!!!! I finaly bit the bullet and bought a Bitteroot on Golite's sale, now I really need to sell these 2 jackets, help me out people, ...

In Gear Swap » F.S. Puffy Puffy, who needs a Puffy
December 08, 7:02pm

Pillow
Max I can make you a syn. pillow that weighs 3-4 oz with the measurements being 12"x11" with about 4" loft. I'm also a crazy thrasher/side sleeper and this pillow works goo...

In GEAR » Best Down Pillow? High FP too soft?
December 07, 2:27pm

Parts
I may be interested, I'm looking for a button hole'r for my 401a Jack

In Gear Swap » PIF: Singer 503 booklet and attachments
November 26, 7:52pm

Re: Yosemite Falls & Eagle Peak, November 23-24
Hey guys, Wish I could make this one, but I'm out!, (bad impression of the Shark Tank) You guys may want to check the weather again, looks like snow during the week. Jack

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Yosemite Falls & Eagle Peak, November 23-24
November 19, 11:44pm

Still for sale
PM sent. I love the way you word your selling post, makes me laugh. Jack

In Gear Swap » ULA Circuit, Marmot Helium, MSR SimmerLite, Thermarest...etc etc etc for sale
November 19, 11:27pm

All Reader Reviews by Backpack Jack

Backpack Jack has posted no reviews.