BPL Community Profile

J P (jpovs) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale J P hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me J P has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by J P

Showing 111 - 120 of 313 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...32

Forum » Thread

Re: Pulk / sled for winter backpacking?
I just got one of these a couple of months ago when they had a workshop building class. I also have the harness they make and sell that's made for optional day pack hookup. I've only been a...

In GEAR » Pulk / sled for winter backpacking?
December 16, 6:34pm

Re: Westcomb Focus LT hoody - initial impressions
Thank you for the write up Doug. I have been waiting to pull the trigger on this until I read some in the field use reviews. I have pretty much the same questions that have been asked above. The co...

In GEAR » Westcomb Focus LT hoody - initial impressions
December 16, 7:54am

Wristies
Wristies is having a sale along with free shipping. For an additional 10% off use coupon code "RAYNAUDS". http://www.wristies.com/Specialized_Wristies_s/526.htm

In Gear Deals » Wristies
November 26, 1:46pm

Re: Thinking of a MSR Hubba Hubba HP - YOUR ADVICE AND THOUGHTS NEEDED
I'm happy with my Hubba Hubba HP. I called 22 states before I finally landed one (MSR stopped selling it in the U.S.). For me it fits the perfect niche between using my Zpacks Hexamid Twin and ...

In GEAR » Thinking of a MSR Hubba Hubba HP - YOUR ADVICE AND THOUGHTS NEEDED
November 25, 8:27am

Re: Midwest GGGG
Photos: http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/process#forumtop

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Midwest GGG this fall
October 30, 11:36am

Re: Midwest GGGG at Beaver Creek Valley State Park
The weather was cold all weekend. The highs were in the mid 40's and Saturdays low was in the low 20's. We had great food all weekend long and more than any of us could eat. From lef...

In Photo Gallery » Midwest GGGG at Beaver Creek Valley State Park
October 30, 11:34am

Re: Re: Midwest GGGG
Sorry Chad. I wish you could make it. I was hoping to meet some more SHT people. Dont worry there will be photos with smell vision.

October 24, 11:21am

Midwest GGGG
Wanted to remind everyone that I will be bringing smoked pulled pork sandwiches and coleslaw for Friday dinner. There will be enough for around 20 good size sandwiches. Should be good, they sat in ...

October 24, 10:54am

Re: Midwest GGGG
Bump, thread got deleated again when admin deleated the spam postings.

October 19, 3:49pm

Re: Reheating Pulled Pork Over Campfire
Gregory, that is a good idea to place the pulled pork baggie inside of another bag filled with hot water. Simple and easy, I like it. Thank you to everyone for the help, Josh

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Reheating Pulled Pork Over Campfire
October 18, 12:43pm

All Reader Reviews by J P

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
Very rude and bad customer service. That's after I bought from him a couple times.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
August 15, 5:01pm