Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

John Harper (johnnyh88) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale The SouthWest
About Me John Harper has not added a biography yet.
CountryUnited States
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by John Harper

Showing 111 - 120 of 948 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...95

Forum » Thread

Re: Experience with SMD Fusion 65?
I've been enjoying my Flight 40. The hipbelt is great. The pack is shaped well. I don't know if I will ever use a Fusion 65 since I got my Exped Lightning 60. Some better marketing would...

In GEAR » Experience with SMD Fusion 65?
January 05, 9:54am

Re: Boise
Okay, after some research, Boise does seem pretty cool and is much larger than what I expected. The median home price is reasonable too. Sawtooth National Forest looks like it would have some fanta...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Thinking of Places to Move to - Colorado, Utah, Oregon,...?
December 31, 7:39pm

Re: Re: Thinking of Places to Move to - Colorado, Utah, Oregon,...?
Bend sounds great. I forgot all about it.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Thinking of Places to Move to - Colorado, Utah, Oregon,...?
December 30, 10:07pm

Re: Camp Lake in Emigrant Wilderness
I saw no such restrictions when I passed by the lake. Just the usual "camp 200 feet away from water".

In Pre-Trip Planning » Sierra Trip Suggestions- less than 2 miles
December 30, 9:12pm

Again, thanks BPL for the insight and posts. It's great to see the variety of opinions. Only 2.9 million people in Utah? That is a remarkably low population given the size of the state. I...

December 30, 7:32pm

Re: Thinking of Places to Move to - Colorado, Utah, Oregon,...
Yea, I read the same thing on Wikipedia. I've always had positive experiences with friends and co-workers of the LDS, so I'm assuming it would be a non-issue for me in reality, but I have m...

December 30, 6:57pm

Re: Sierra Trip Suggestions- less than 2 miles
Camp Lake in the Emigrant Wilderness is 2.6 miles from the Crabtree TH and had good fishing last June

In Pre-Trip Planning » Sierra Trip Suggestions- less than 2 miles
December 30, 6:36pm

Thanks for the responses and insights to each city and its backpacking/outdoors season. It's given me a lot to think about. As appealing as a small mountain town sounds, I think I would be b...

December 30, 6:32pm

Re: FS: Feathered Friends Hummingbird UL20 Sleeping Bag
I am also willing to do a partial trade for a lightweight canister stove

In Gear Swap » FS: Feathered Friends Hummingbird UL20 Sleeping Bag
December 30, 2:48pm

Re: Re: how much does 100 weight polartec fleece weigh per sq yard?
Rockywoods gives some nominal weights: http://www.rockywoods.com/Fabrics-Kits/Polartec-Fleece-Fabrics edit: Roger beat me to it!

In Make Your Own Gear » how much does 100 weight polartec fleece weight per sq yard?
December 30, 1:24pm

All Reader Reviews by John Harper

John Harper has posted no reviews.