BPL Community Profile

Jon Leibowitz (jleeb) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale 4Corners
About Me Jon Leibowitz has not added a biography yet.
CityDolores
StateCO
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://thewildperspective.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jon Leibowitz

Showing 111 - 120 of 299 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...30

Forum » Thread

Re: Powerful work
I echo Brendan's statement. Stunning image.

In Editor's Roundtable » 2013 Photo Contest Winners!
December 12, 2:02pm

Re: Wool Lovers Unite
I'm wearing wool socks, wool underwear, and have my wool jacket with me. And I'm at work. I need wool dress shirts. Just sayin.... :)

In GEAR » Long-Long-Long Term Test: Smartwool Long Johns
December 12, 12:52pm

IceBreakers?
Hey max, Have you ever given IceBreakers a try? I used to be huge smartwool junkie. After a few of my socks and a pair of boxer briefs developed holes rather quickly, I switched to IceBreakers...

In GEAR » Long-Long-Long Term Test: Smartwool Long Johns
December 12, 10:17am

Awesome
I'm so excited to be in the calendar. Thank you judges and all of the other photographers. What a great collection of back country images!

In Editor's Roundtable » 2013 Photo Contest Winners!
December 11, 10:46am

I don't
I've had the same pair of adjustable black diamond poles for 8 years. I have never "maintained" them or taken them apart. Best poles ever made.

In GEAR » Best Practice: Trekking pole maintenance
December 10, 7:33am

SMD
If I was in the market for a pack, I'd be waiting to see the new designs SMD will be announcing within a month or so.

In GEAR » Searching for a new pack
December 01, 10:29pm

Re: NPT
That's looks great! Thanks! I hiked a bunch in the Daks when I lived there but never did any long distance. Looks like there are great options.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Adirondacks - Long hikes and large loop options. Possibly moving there.
December 01, 10:24pm

Adirondacks - Long hikes and large loop options. Possibly moving there.
Howdy. Everyone recovering from Thanksgiving? :D There is a slight possibility that I'm moving to the Adirondacks region (Lake Placid area). It may sound silly to most, but I can bet some...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Adirondacks - Long hikes and large loop options. Possibly moving there.
November 29, 10:15am

Re: Faux-dini": 2.3 oz. Windshirt, <$15 - Initial Review and Sourcing
Close but no cigar on the garment, but check out the tag....it's an exact replica. I'm thinking it's just a knock-off and they randomly chose Jack Wolfskin as the unlucky brand...

In GEAR » "Faux-dini": 2.3 oz. Windshirt, <$15 - Initial Review and Sourcing
November 24, 4:02pm

Re: Re: A review
I don't know if all Asians are, but apparently Chinese are ;)

In GEAR » "Faux-dini": 2.3 oz. Windshirt, <$15 - Initial Review and Sourcing
November 23, 7:04pm

All Reader Reviews by Jon Leibowitz

Jon Leibowitz has posted no reviews.