J W (jhaura) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale www.Trailability.com
About Me http://www.facebook.com/JhauraWachsman
CityOjai
StateCA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://Trailability.com
My PDF Gear ListJhaura's 3 Season, Sub-5, Updated Feb 16, 2012

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by J W

Showing 111 - 120 of 599 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...60

Forum » Thread

In Gear Swap » FS/TRADE: Kodak Zi8 Camcorder, 1080p, Black - Near New in Box
September 13, 4:30pm

In Gear Swap » WTB: BV450 Bear Vault Canister (Solo)
September 01, 5:06pm

Re: Re: caps
--B.G.-- Sounds like both you and Steve caught the cap color and nipple color match up. When we designed these the Aquamira Part A from McNett had a BLUE label and the Part B had an ORANGE on...

In Gear Deals » LiteTrail 1 mm SUL Guyline and Color Coded 10 mL Aquamira Bottles
July 25, 12:30am

Re: LiteTrail 1 mm SUL Guyline and Color Coded 10 mL Aquamira Bottles
We've upgraded our popular Aquamira repacking dropper bottles kit with * waterproof * polypropylene labels, now included with every purchase! These are way cool. If you purchased a set in th...

In Gear Deals » LiteTrail 1 mm SUL Guyline and Color Coded 10 mL Aquamira Bottles
July 24, 8:01pm

Esbit 12 pcs X 14 g $5.99 at LiteTrail, Plus New Items...
We've got a good deal on the Large 14 g genuine Esbit tablets for BPL members right now @ $5.99 for the 12 piece box with free shipping at $45. Use Coupon Code NORSN15 for an additional 15% ...

In Gear Deals » Esbit 12 pcs X 14 g $5.99 at LiteTrail, Plus New Items...
July 19, 11:12am

Re: New Products
Very nice Lawson. Thank you for providing a great line of UL items!

In Gear Deals » New Products
June 27, 4:02pm

Re: New LiteTrail Odor Proof Bags and Packliners - like NyloFume
Hey guys, everyone's order has been shipped today. You should have them within 2-3 days for most locations. Thanks alot for the support and checking out what I'm putting together with LiteT...

In Gear Deals » New LiteTrail Odor Proof Bags and Packliners - like NyloFume
June 25, 12:24pm

Re: New LiteTrail Odor Proof Bags and Packliners - like NyloFume
Today is the last day for the 15% BPL member only coupon on our brand new product - NyloBarrier bags!

In Gear Deals » New LiteTrail Odor Proof Bags and Packliners - like NyloFume
June 24, 9:10am

Re: smallest pot you would consider for one person?
I'd have to agree with the majority of the posters here. Good advice. It depends on how you will prepare your meal, viz: Boil water, Rehydrate in Ziploc/Cozy 450-550 ml (~15-18 oz, ...

In GEAR » smallest pot you would consider for one person?
June 23, 8:54pm

Re: Piru-Maniacs: Three Back to Back (to Back) Trips Through the Piru Creek Watershed; Ventura County Backcountry
Great TR Nick. Thank you for putting in the energy into typing them up - we all know how hard that can be! Glad you're digging the new camera.

In Post-Trip Reports » Piru-Maniacs: Three Back to Back (to Back) Trips Through the Piru Creek Watershed; Ventura County Backcountry
June 23, 6:01pm

All Reader Reviews by J W

Showing 1 - 7 of 7 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Titanium Goat Adjustable CF Trekking Poles
Just received these poles so this is a pre-trip review. Superb craftsmanship, super light and exactly what I would have made if I could do it myself. The adjustable mechanism is easy to use and ...

In Trekking Poles
July 04, 10:45pm

Mountain Laurel Designs Zip Pack
The perfect balance between light weight and durability with features like side pockets, padded shoulder straps and dyneema spectra grid fabric, all for under 10 oz. I have a second generation one,...

In Backpacks - Frameless
June 25, 7:10pm

Patagonia Men's Wool 2 Crew long sleeve
I love this shirt more than any other I own. The only problem is the durability. I'm on my second one and have had numorous holes 1/8" to 1/4" in diameter pop up all over on both. Also, ...

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - WOOL
June 25, 11:43am

Adventure Medical Kits Heatsheets Emergency Bivvy
Rating 4/5 because the construction was under par. They use tape to form the bivy shape from a single piece of material. The tape job was sloppy with some holes in the bottom. Other than that a great ...

In First Aid and Survival Gear & Accessories
December 18, 12:05pm

Gossamer Gear
Thumbs up to GG. They don't make a lot of items, rather a few quality niche packs and other gear. I really like their sourcing of other industry items and presenting them for backpacking, such as the ...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
November 29, 7:38pm

Gossamer Gear G6 Whisper
Initial Review Oct 2006: Out of the box I love it, light as a feather, VERY well made and sized perfect for my intended use. I really like the shape, it's like a slim aerodynamic sled. GG's products a...

In Backpacks - Frameless
October 16, 8:00pm

Backpacking Light Ti Esbit stove
Just got mine in the mail and tinkered with it a bit. Like the previous reviewer, the rivet looks very suspect. I will write more after some use. Drilled the rivet out to remove the pan. The pan we...

In Stoves - Other
August 16, 8:03pm