Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jeremy Platt (jeremy089786) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Sydney
About Me Jeremy Platt has not added a biography yet.
StateN.S.W
CountryAustralia
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/TransScooters
My PDF Gear ListNZ lists

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeremy Platt

Showing 111 - 120 of 284 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...29

Forum » Thread

TG problems
I own the TG and have had plenty of problems with them. I find they are plenty strong but in the conditions I hike in I go through a set of expanders (4 so far) each overnight hike I have done with...

In GEAR » GG LT4S & Ruta Locura/TiGoat poles. Which are easier to adjust? Other thoughts welcome too.
January 07, 5:50pm

Thanks!
Hi Guys, Thanks a bunch for all of the advice. I bought the phone and am super impressed with it!! To follow on, do you guys have a lightweight case/ screen protector on yours? I have been lo...

In GEAR » Samsung Galaxy S2
December 23, 7:48pm

Samsung Galaxy S2
Hi Guys, I am planning to get a Samsung Galaxy S2 as a camera replacement phone. The ability to bring a couple of batteries along has sold me on this one. Does anyone have any experience with th...

In GEAR » Samsung Galaxy S2
December 06, 11:09pm

Zpacks Hexamid on sale
Zpacks is having a sale on their hexamid tarps/ tents. I haven't seen these on sale before, so a sweet deal!

In Gear Deals » Zpacks Hexamid on sale
November 24, 8:52pm

re: WTB: XL Costco triple star down jackets
Hi Scott, thanks a bunch for that! I have sent a PM to your account. Cheers, Jeremy.

In Gear Swap » WTB: XL Costco triple star down jackets
November 19, 8:53pm

WTB: XL Costco triple star down jackets
Hi Guys, Unfortunately I have not found these anywhere online so if someone is willing to ship a couple to oz I will pay for the service. New or lightly used jackets are preferred. If you are in...

In Gear Swap » WTB: XL Costco triple star down jackets
November 19, 2:18am

Another run to oz
Hi Guys, Sorry to be a pain, but would anybody be willing to send through a couple of these jackets to oz? After one for my girlfriend and also want to whip a vest together. Thanks! Jeremy.

In GEAR » Awesome cheap puffy
November 13, 1:47am

Turning a Rab xenon into a BPL cocoon hoody
I have a Rab Cocoon Hoody (L - 315g) set to arrive in about a week and plan to cut out the top pocket, the zips on the handwarmers and if I am feeling particularly adventurous turning it into an an...

In Make Your Own Gear » Turning a Rab xenon into a BPL cocoon hoody
November 12, 10:38pm

Zilch
PM sent regarding the Dyneema Zilch

In Gear Swap » Packs: Zpacks Cuben, Zpacks dyneema, Gossamer Gear
November 10, 2:33pm

Already in Production
Just googled a bit more extensively and found that people already make these out of normal plastic: http://www.signalone.com.au/content_common/pr-wide-brim-hats_plastic-hat-cover.seo http://w...

In Make Your Own Gear » Cuben hat cover?
November 08, 6:25pm

All Reader Reviews by Jeremy Platt

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Trail Designs Customer Service
Excellent service: very fast to reply, happy to talk about modifications/ deals and makes a great product. Who could want more?

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 06, 9:56pm

zpacks Company
This one is short and sweet but Joe is a pleasure to deal with. He replied quickly to my emails, got my order in on time and is happy to discuss idea. I would highly recommend zpacks to everyone.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
August 17, 5:41am

GossamerGear Mariposa
I have had this pack for a couple of months now and I do really like it but I find for me it has just too many little problems to justify giving it a 5. I will start with some good points - it is supe...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 17, 5:30am