BPL Community Profile

Joshua Mitchell (jdmitch) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Kansas
About Me Joshua Mitchell has not added a biography yet.
CityLawrence
StateKansas
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Joshua Mitchell

Showing 111 - 120 of 845 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...85

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Insulated Pants- an abomination to the LNT gods?
wow... at least you not (or at least not admitting to) wearing them around town...

In Make Your Own Gear » Insulated Pants- an abomination to the LNT gods?
February 27, 7:49am

Re: Everclear
Really, the only difference between Everclear and Denatured is that denatured has toxic compounds added to it. Everclear is, more or less, pure food grade ethanol. BTU whould be the same as denatur...

In GEAR » Cooking Mishap--am I still safe?
February 22, 3:16pm

Re: Re: fins
"higher pressure and slower, flow of hot gas" Nice call Vick... yeah, slowing the hot gasses down will help the heating be more efficient as it increases heat transfer time... one coul...

In Make Your Own Gear » 4 1/2oz Kelly Kettle
February 21, 3:44pm

Re: Anyone tried this pocket stove?
Actually, yeah it could and would... neat idea... for longterm use, I'd look at something other than toilet paper... interesting that he can get it to work with higher molecular weight fuel... ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Anyone tried this pocket stove?
February 21, 7:25am

Re: OLs Style Luxury Lite Walking Staff
"I think LL weakened when discontinuing my model pole and went with the big brother model..............now they should be called.......Moderately Lite" TiGoat, unfortunately, discontin...

In Editor's Roundtable » 2008 LuxuryLite Big Survival Stik Walking Staff REVIEW
February 21, 7:01am

Re: Tri-Ti Baking Setup
Nicely done, Jason. I really like the setup. Now to find a usably inexpensive ti sierra cup...

In GEAR » Cooking Mishap--am I still safe?
February 19, 11:58am

Re: New Panasonic underwater cameras
Franco, Are these the ones that were brought up in another thread that have a base line submersible depth of like 5-10', and have 'accessory' cases that can let them go down farther?

In Photography » New Panasonic underwater cameras
February 19, 6:02am

Re: quilt
Got it! My email programs was hiding my PMs (actually it was a filter I had setup for my watched-thread notifications that was inadvertently hiding my PMs as well).

In Gear Deals » New 10 oz.Climashield Quilt 40 F
February 18, 8:57pm

Re: Ti-Bowl wind screen
I'm really surprised I missed your windscreen, Dennis. However, well done. TiBowls and Dremel Tools are two under appreciated implements... especially the TiBowls...

In Make Your Own Gear » wind screen
February 18, 8:49pm

Re: Very Nice
"The only downside is no one will ever believe you made it yourself. It looks to pro." That was kind of what I was thinking... when I first read the post I wondered "So, what comp...

In Make Your Own Gear » Andrus Powershield-Softshell
February 18, 8:45pm

All Reader Reviews by Joshua Mitchell

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Icebreaker Tech T Lite Superfine 140
This is my first Merino T-Shirt (though I have a couple other manufacturers). Wore it a few days straight in super-hot/humid Boy Scout Summer Camp... little to no smell... way comfortable... man I lik...

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - WOOL
July 20, 12:54pm

Snow Peak Gigapower Ti
Got mine (Auto-Ignition) a couple years ago as my Xmas present to myself (single engineers have money...), loved it ever since.

In Stoves - Canister
August 02, 11:28am