Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

James DeMonaco (jdemonaco) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale San Francisco
About Me James DeMonaco has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Francisco
StateCA
CountryUnited States
My PDF Gear ListMy Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by James DeMonaco

Showing 111 - 120 of 149 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Forum » Thread

Thanks again!
I appreciate all the info guys! Some great hikes :) I'll definitely be hitting up all of those soon. My girlfriend and I have decided to go with the bridge to nowhere afterall so we're p...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Looking for a hike recomendation in San Gabriels
July 13, 10:51pm

Re: Props to Lee
Congrats Lee, great design! :) Here's my submissions, a bit bland.

In Gear Deals » GooseFeet Logo Contest
July 13, 10:19pm

So who won?!
I'm anxious to know :)

In Gear Deals » GooseFeet Logo Contest
July 13, 6:58pm

Thanks guys
Thanks a lot for the insight. As far as fear is concerned, she's pretty tough so I think she'll be alright. She doesn't have a fear of heights and she hasn't gotten scared on any of...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Looking for a hike recomendation in San Gabriels
July 13, 12:58pm

Iphone Panorama app
just wondering if any of you have used this on the trail. I recently used it at the top of Mt. Baldy and it turned out pretty good! better than I had expected :) Click Here for High-Res...

In Photography » Iphone Panorama app
July 13, 1:45am

Looking for a hike recomendation in San Gabriels
Hi all, I've finally convinced my girlfriend to go on an over-nighter with me this week during her only two days off. I've got all the gear (been waiting for this day) and we're both...

July 13, 1:34am

Payment sent...
Thanks again! I'm still looking for a titanium frying pan if anybody has one!

In Gear Swap » WTB Jetboil Companion Cup and Titanium frying pan
May 30, 12:26pm

Maybe golf club shafts?
Thats really light and you can customize the length and ends.

In Make Your Own Gear » Homemade light-weight tent pole. Any ideas?
May 28, 10:55pm

WTB Jetboil Companion Cup and Titanium frying pan
Looking for these two items, if anybody has one or both of them lying around and wouldnt mind parting with them. I'm not looking for the jetboil frying pan but an actual titanium pan, the light...

In Gear Swap » WTB Jetboil Companion Cup and Titanium frying pan
May 26, 11:26pm

Jetboil Frying Pan
Can you post a picture of the jetboil frying pan by chance? I'd like to see what kind of condition it is in. Thanks!

In Gear Swap » FS: Sierra Designs Tent / Thermarest(s)
May 24, 9:59am

All Reader Reviews by James DeMonaco

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Kooka Bay Syn filled custom pad
I purchased a 60x20x2.5 mummy shaped R5 Synthetic filled pad from Kookabay back in January, received it early February, and have had the pleasure of spending around 30+ nights on it so far. I can h...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
October 15, 12:42am