Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jaiden . (jaiden) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Jaiden . hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Jaiden . has not added a biography yet.
StateMassachusetts

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jaiden .

Showing 111 - 120 of 159 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Forum » Thread

REI sale prices not showing up
If you got an REI sale catalog (weekend only sale!) you might notice a lot of the prices are not discounted on the web site. When you click on the product, you'll see the discounted price. ...

In Gear Deals » REI sale prices not showing up
May 04, 6:12pm

Re: Lafuma out of business?
I can get to lafuma.com without any trouble. Their latest news statement says they made $122m euro in the first quarter. They're publicly traded, and though their stock is down, I think they&...

In GEAR » Lafuma out of business?
May 03, 5:47am

Re: 2nd layer advice requested..
I am a newbie, but I have been wearing my new houdini often for a few weeks now, so I can comment on it. It WILL wet out after a while, so it certainly can't be called "weatherproof"...

In GEAR » 2nd layer advice requested..
May 02, 2:00pm

Re: Re: rain jacket/parka
Thanks! I did in fact buy a set of driducks in size M which seems fine. I haven't "used" them yet though. Can't beat the price, and it will give me a nice option to choose from w...

In GEAR » rain jacket/parka
April 26, 2:20pm

Re: Re: Anybody?
I have the houdini (for the hood and as-reviewed dwr) and like it, but can't speak to comparisons. you CAN get Montane in the US easily Montane Aero is pertex quantum: http://www.proli...

In GEAR » Most Breathable Sub-6oz Wind Shirt W/ Hood?
April 16, 1:29pm

Re: 25% body weight(or % B.S.)
In a similar thread somewhere, I saw someone state that the % should be based on your IDEAL weight, not your current weight. This would take into account body fat. Now, what percentage to use is ...

In Chaff » 25% body weight(or % B.S.)
April 13, 4:27am

Re: Serrated vs plain edge blades?
For me, serrations are like having two knives in one. The one you've linked to has too little straight blade for my taste. Serrations will cut through more things (seatbelt, rope, etc) in a h...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Knives for the backcountry
April 11, 10:28am

Re: Jump quick! Icebreaker tops $35
ARGH! this forum is bad for my wallet! I have one on the way too.... thanks?

In Gear Deals » Jump quick! Icebreaker tops $35
April 10, 1:54pm

Re: Re: Micropore rainsuits?
Given how cheap the driducks are, and how well reviewed they are, and the fact that they may be going away, I just ordered a set $16 with free shipping from http://stores.channeladvisor.com/harl...

In GEAR » Poncho Vs. Rain Jacket
April 04, 10:05am

Re: Micropore rainsuits?
This is on gossamer gear's web site: NOTE: THE MANUFACTURER OF DRIDUCKS HAS INFORMED US THAT THEY HAVE BEEN SWITCHING OVER TO A NEW FABRIC AND REMOVING THE POCKETS FROM THE JACKET. WE STILL ...

In GEAR » Poncho Vs. Rain Jacket
April 04, 9:57am

All Reader Reviews by Jaiden .

Showing 1 - 4 of 4 | Page: 1

Review

Category

AntiGravityGear (AGG) Customer service
My neoprene pot cover had a bad zipper which was stuck closed. The folks at AGG sent me a replacement immediately with a prepaid return envelope so they could research what went wrong. I was very im...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 10, 9:35pm

Moosejaw the company
Got my gear two days after ordering exactly as it was described.

March 10, 9:32pm

Altrec.com
I got the gear exactly as described two days after ordering. Great price!

March 10, 9:30pm

C and C Outdoors
I ordered golite reed pants and a poncho tarp, and didn't hear from them for a week. I emailed and in a quick reply they said one item was backordered but would be in soon. I did get both items ...

February 26, 7:28am