Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ike Mouser (isaac.mouser) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Ike Mouser hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Ike Mouser has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ike Mouser

Showing 111 - 120 of 1099 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...110

Forum » Thread

GPS Files
Im new to GPS units but am required to take one in order to text the family back home. Anyway, i have a delorme pn60w and recently imported a bunch of gpx files for the shelters in the section (gra...

In GEAR » GPS Files
October 22, 8:55pm

david
and you'd be in jail and none the wiser. What is buggery?

In Chaff » Convicted pedophile shuffled between Scout troops in Canada, U.S.
October 22, 3:46pm

thank you very much
thanks for all the help brad, i will stay at high elevation since i prefer it, there is none here in kentucky. I got my frogg toggs for the wing. Will b using a hammock + tarp. Got a custom topq...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Recommend a section of the AT within 350 miles of kentucky
October 22, 12:18pm

thanks
thats good to know about the bags. my main reason for buying this filter wouldbe speed. i currently wait for chems/(hike carrying a few extra pounds for 30 min). If im forced to use those bags, ...

In GEAR » Sawyer Squeeze Water Filter
October 22, 9:37am

Im next
Im gonna get this setup but im not fooling with sawyer bags, why not just use platys fform the beginning? If you bust a bag, thats extra weight you gotta pack out. I have older platys from a few ...

October 21, 11:12pm

AARN
CHeck out aarn, they've perfected this. maybe you can get some ideas from them. I love aarn packs, its all i use after using them. In the coldest winter i carry 30lbs for 5-6 days. It feels...

In Make Your Own Gear » Front Bag For Frame Pack
October 21, 10:44pm

Chemicals?
Are u all using chems in addition to this, im hiking 75 miles of the AT in novmber and dont really want to wait for the chems. I normally use bleach and wait 30 min.

October 21, 5:46pm

Hammock/tent
Can any1 else address what they would do in a bammock/tent if the bear was rummaging and rubbing against it? This happened to last year on the AT and. cost me a night of sleep and scared the crap ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Black bear encounters
October 21, 5:41pm

Precautions
I always hang food and all remotely scented items and never goto the bathroom wthin a mile of my camp if i can help it. I use unscented toothpaste, soap, unscented everthig. Never cook or eat at ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Black bear encounters
October 21, 5:30pm

Stargazer
I may goto louisville tommorrow to get one for my upcoming AT hike in november, if i do i will be sure to get u one in xl.

In GEAR » Awesome cheap puffy
October 21, 5:21pm

All Reader Reviews by Ike Mouser

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Eddie Bauer Downlight Medium Black
Mine weighs about 10oz. 2 oz more than my thermawrap, but may allow me to ditch the no-sniveller underquilt for a lighter alternative since i will need less insulation at night from this warmer jacke...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
September 13, 9:41am

Warbonnet BlackBird
The WBBB is the best piece of gear i own, hands down, i own the DBL layer 1.1, replaced the suspension webbing + tri rings with 16 feet of amsteel blue 7/64 whoppie slings on each side, give me 7 feet...

In Shelters - Hammocks & Accessories
September 14, 11:18am