BPL Community Profile

Dan Magdoff (highsierraguy) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Northern California
About Me Dan Magdoff has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Francisco
StateCA
CountryUS
My PDF Gear Listupdated gear list

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dan Magdoff

Showing 111 - 120 of 438 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...44

Forum » Thread

Bryce Canyon and/or Zion
Hey all! So I recently moved to eastern AZ, and have been loving it...lots of great outdoors stuff and some small backpacking trips. I am gonna be getting some time off in the next month or so ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Bryce Canyon and/or Zion
June 15, 2:52am

Canyon de Chelly National Monument
whats this Canyon de Chelly National Monument you speak of. I looked it up, and it looks just like another national park. Why does it require elaborate planning and money??

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Moving to arizona...any ideas? (pinetop and Sedona)
March 27, 9:43pm

awesome!
Great movie! Makes me want to start planning a PCT trip!

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Blackbeard & Destroyer's 2012 PCT Thru Hike... The Movie!
March 27, 12:09pm

Sedona
Hey John I saw Secret Canyon Trail, but we're renting a small car, not sure if it would make it to the trail head. Ill definitely look into Parsons trail and Boynton Canyon Trail. Thanks...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Moving to arizona...any ideas? (pinetop and Sedona)
March 26, 5:03pm

Sedona
Any other tips for a long-ish day hike in Sedona? Ive been looking on hikearizona.com, but there are so many trails I dont even know where to start. Looking for something 5-10 miles in length tha...

March 26, 12:53pm

All great ideas!
You guys rock!! All these trip ideas are getting me excited to move out there and hit the trails!! The Reavis Falls and the Hannah hotsprings look awesome! Like I said before Im used to hiking...

March 26, 12:06pm

Emigrant Wilderness
Ya like everyone said, NF are the way to go. But if you liked the Emigrant Wilderness head back there....dogs are welcome!

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Short Weekend Trips from the Bay Area with A Dog
March 26, 11:52am

Good stuff!
Thanks Christopher, that is some great advice! I think I am really just gonna have to stop in some ranger stations once I get there, and get a few maps and talk to rangers. I have grown up in Cal...

March 25, 9:11pm

Good start
Thanks John! THats definitely a good start! Ill be sure to check out those trails around Sedona. I know it can get pretty hot out there, but Ive been checking the weather forecast for next week,...

March 24, 12:04pm

Moving to arizona...any ideas? (pinetop and Sedona)
Hey everyone! Its been a while since I have been on the site, hope everyone is doing well! Well, I am moving to North East Arizona (Pinetop) in a few weeks. So...if anyone has tips on places...

March 23, 9:04pm

All Reader Reviews by Dan Magdoff

Dan Magdoff has posted no reviews.