BPL Community Profile

Heath Pitts (heathpitts) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Nashville
About Me Heath Pitts has not added a biography yet.
CityNashville
StateTN
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Heath Pitts

Showing 111 - 120 of 354 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...36

Forum » Thread

Tarp or groundsheet
Stephan, Good idea! I figured that I'd get some responses on here about why this might or might not work as a tarp/poncho :)

In GEAR » ZPacks Waterproof Breathable Cuben Fiber Rain Jacket
January 16, 9:24pm

Tarp or groundsheet
Im wondering if ZPacks will use this material in a poncho/ groundsheet like their current offering or maybe a poncho/tarp like the MLD pro poncho. I'd like to see the latter myself.

In GEAR » ZPacks Waterproof Breathable Cuben Fiber Rain Jacket
January 16, 4:47pm

Mitten
Very nice!

In Make Your Own Gear » 1.27oz Insulated Mitten
January 11, 3:14pm

TT DR
Jason, I had the DR and I thought it was an awesome tent. The only thing that I disliked about it though was that it is single wall and I ended up preferring double wall shelters. I really liked...

In GEAR » Tarptent Double Rainbow
January 10, 12:59pm

SS1 vs Duomid
Ty, Have you used an MLD Duomid? I am curious of the livability and extra space for both the SS1 and Duomid while using a single person inner with the Duomid.

In GEAR » Help me decide which to keep...TT Stratospire 1 or TT Moment
January 09, 9:11am

SmarTube
Diane, I use the SmarTube and I love it. Mine included the nalgene and "standard" water bottle sizes as above. I didn't like the bite valve so I added a platypus quick disconnect f...

In GEAR » Is anyone using SmarTube?
January 08, 1:31pm

Microburst
Scott, Does the BA large hold that much more air than the neoair large? Mine takes between 4 to 4.5 minutes to inflate. I always wondered if the valve on my old BA mattress was leaking when tryi...

In GEAR » Camp-tek Microburst?
January 04, 2:23pm

GoreTex socks
I agree with what Mike W said. The GoreTex socks have worked well for me

In GEAR » Dry Warm feet in camp when shoes are wet. ??
January 04, 5:48am

Gloves and knife
Outdoor Research Versaliner gloves and Leatherman Style CS multi tool. Went along with my early MLD Exodus FS present :)

In GEAR » New gear for Christmas? Show us.
December 26, 2:11pm

Ouch
That is quite a price increase on the Katabatic quilts. Might have priced me out of their lineup

In GEAR » Zpacks 20 degree bag and Katabatic Alsek quilt (owners please)
December 18, 12:57pm

All Reader Reviews by Heath Pitts

Heath Pitts has posted no reviews.