Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Heath Pitts (heathpitts) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Nashville
About Me Heath Pitts has not added a biography yet.
CityNashville
StateTN
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Heath Pitts

Showing 111 - 120 of 356 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...36

Forum » Thread

Lightweight Camp Stool
Doug, I was curious to find out if you used your camp stool any more and if it seemed to work out well for you. Any major problems or things that you would change? I do carry my REI camp stool s...

In GEAR » Cricket door, camp stool, just because....
January 22, 5:33pm

Duomid or notch
Thanks for that video Franco. I'm trying to decide between the SS1 and duomid. It appears that the SS1 has considerable amount of extra room compared to the notch.

In GEAR » Duomid or notch?
January 20, 6:41am

Tarp or groundsheet
Stephan, Good idea! I figured that I'd get some responses on here about why this might or might not work as a tarp/poncho :)

In GEAR » ZPacks Waterproof Breathable Cuben Fiber Rain Jacket
January 16, 9:24pm

Tarp or groundsheet
Im wondering if ZPacks will use this material in a poncho/ groundsheet like their current offering or maybe a poncho/tarp like the MLD pro poncho. I'd like to see the latter myself.

In GEAR » ZPacks Waterproof Breathable Cuben Fiber Rain Jacket
January 16, 4:47pm

Mitten
Very nice!

In Make Your Own Gear » 1.27oz Insulated Mitten
January 11, 3:14pm

TT DR
Jason, I had the DR and I thought it was an awesome tent. The only thing that I disliked about it though was that it is single wall and I ended up preferring double wall shelters. I really liked...

In GEAR » Tarptent Double Rainbow
January 10, 12:59pm

SS1 vs Duomid
Ty, Have you used an MLD Duomid? I am curious of the livability and extra space for both the SS1 and Duomid while using a single person inner with the Duomid.

In GEAR » Help me decide which to keep...TT Stratospire 1 or TT Moment
January 09, 9:11am

SmarTube
Diane, I use the SmarTube and I love it. Mine included the nalgene and "standard" water bottle sizes as above. I didn't like the bite valve so I added a platypus quick disconnect f...

In GEAR » Is anyone using SmarTube?
January 08, 1:31pm

Microburst
Scott, Does the BA large hold that much more air than the neoair large? Mine takes between 4 to 4.5 minutes to inflate. I always wondered if the valve on my old BA mattress was leaking when tryi...

In GEAR » Camp-tek Microburst?
January 04, 2:23pm

GoreTex socks
I agree with what Mike W said. The GoreTex socks have worked well for me

In GEAR » Dry Warm feet in camp when shoes are wet. ??
January 04, 5:48am

All Reader Reviews by Heath Pitts

Heath Pitts has posted no reviews.