Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Nancy Twilley (goodcaver2) - BPL Guest

My Locale STL
About Me Hello! I love to do pretty much everything you can do outdoors, especially cave. I grew up in Tennessee, live temporarily in St. Louis for school, and hope to move out West when I am finished in 2011. Thanks for reading!
CitySaint Louis
StateMissouri
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Nancy Twilley

Showing 111 - 120 of 153 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Forum » Thread

sweet
That looks really nice! Weight?

In Make Your Own Gear » 2 person down quilt
January 28, 4:59pm

no center pole?
You could hang yo' pyramid from a tree :)

In Make Your Own Gear » Want To Do A MYOG Winter Tent
January 23, 8:35pm

yes!
It totally is :) I'm from Tennessee, and I think that picture is from summer before last when we did Neversink with my dad. I've been in St. Louis for a while but haven't joined any g...

In Make Your Own Gear » spare piece of foam?
January 23, 8:33pm

spare piece of foam?
Hey all: Anyone have a spare chunk of foam they would be willing to sell me to do shoulder straps for the pack I'm making? Turns out the piece I have isn't going to do the job. I'm...

In Make Your Own Gear » spare piece of foam?
January 23, 7:44pm

water resistant
neither of the M50 or M90 is waterproof, just water resistant. And both are pretty thin, so I personally would think they might wear out quickly. As far as I know you can't buy eVent by the y...

In Make Your Own Gear » Gaiters
January 22, 3:36pm

PIF: Injinji toe socks (gone), etc.
1. The item offered below is free but you must pay shipping 2. You must also "Pay it Forward" by posting something free (must be worth the cost of shipping). 3. Your "Pay it Forw...

In Gear Swap » PIF: Injinji toe socks, etc.
January 16, 5:08pm

too bad
mmm... too bad-- a little too big for me indeed. Thanks tho!

In Gear Swap » Closet cleanout: Men's Large and XL CLothing
January 15, 3:39pm

pic?
Any chance of a pic of the north face women's shirt while you're at it? Might be too large for me, I'm not sure... Thanks!

In Gear Swap » Closet cleanout: Men's Large and XL CLothing
January 15, 12:32pm

hat?
could you tell me if the Columbia hat is a wide-brimmed hat or a ball cap? If it's wide-brimmed, I'll take it and the balaclava as well. If not I'll leave 'em for someone else. ...

In Gear Swap » PIF - Marmot DriClime Jacket (Men's Medium)
December 29, 11:05am

cool!
Very cool. Thanks for the pictures. Hmmm... might have to add this as an option if I make my own pack in the new year... but wait--is it installed in addition to the ula suspension? or instea...

In Make Your Own Gear » Aluminum Tubing
December 17, 8:47am

All Reader Reviews by Nancy Twilley

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Western Mountaineering Tamarack
No reviews on the Tamarack yet so I'm giving my first impressions. After I use it a few times I intend to come back and add further thoughts on performance. Since it's a Western Mountaineeri...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
December 17, 4:22pm