BPL Community Profile

Aaron Zuniga (gliden2) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Northwest
About Me Ultralite backcountry enthusiast and traveler! I enjoy big mile days on the trail, MLD gear, and keeping things simple and minimal while pushing the limits. After a failed attempt on the TRT(Tahoe rim trail) last summer, I plan on going back again this year for redemtion and completing it in under 5 days.
CityBend
StateOregon
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListTRT Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Aaron Zuniga

Showing 111 - 120 of 222 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Forum » Thread

Re:rain pants...are you leaving them home
Leave them and bring a pair of wind pants instead. Much lighter+ more breathable than rain pants,will shed light water in case of afternoon thunderstorms, and dry reasonably fast.

In GEAR » rain pants...are you leaving them home?
July 07, 5:52pm

Re:Torsolite
sent PM

In Gear Swap » WTB: BMW Torsolite
July 07, 5:31pm

WTB: BMW Torsolite
Any one have a Torsolite their not using and/or want to sell. I'll take it=) Contact me at gliden2atq.com Thanks, Aaron

In Gear Swap » WTB: BMW Torsolite
July 07, 4:15pm

Re: Neoair `
Hey Shawn, Whats the coupon code for that 15% at Backcountry.com. I want to snag a S Neoair before the sale ends... Thanks Aaron

In GEAR » Adventures in sleeping
July 07, 2:52pm

Re:Titanium Goat
Dj has always answered the phone when i've called, so that may be the best way to reach him. When i made a return to them it was quick and the money was put right back into my paypal account...

In GEAR » Titanium Goat
July 07, 9:33am

Sold
The quilt was Sold to Jang-Tian. Thanks

In Gear Swap » FS: BPL UL 60 Quilt
July 02, 1:51am

FS: BPL UL 60 Quilt
Jang-Tian, Got your PM and sent you one. Aaron

July 02, 12:58am

FS:MLD Silnylon Pro Poncho
Sold

In Gear Swap » FS:MLD Silnylon Pro Poncho
July 01, 3:50pm

FS: BPL UL 60 Quilt
-Used twice -Reg -Cobalt Blue -$90 Paypal sound good

July 01, 12:32pm

FS:MLD Silnylon Pro Poncho
I bought this here at the gear swap last month. Has only been set up in my yard and on a day hike; and is in like new condition. I have decided to go with something else. I would love to keep it, b...

In Gear Swap » FS:MLD Silnylon Pro Poncho
July 01, 12:24pm

All Reader Reviews by Aaron Zuniga

Showing 1 - 4 of 4 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Jacks R Better Fast and very helpful
-This Review is based purely on service since i haven't recieved my quilt yet... I will add a a more extensive review once i have had some time with it in the field. The guys at Jack's R Be...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 11, 11:24am

Montbell UL Down Inner Jacket
This thing really shines in soo many ways. It's slim fit keeps the core warm nicely preventing convective heat loss- great for boosting temps in your sleep system, and wearing during breaks-or col...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
March 25, 3:44pm

Backpacking Light Merino UL Pants
These are a great feelin, lightweight base layer. I have used them under wind and insulated pants with great success, and they never get stinky! The only downside is they run and tear a little too eas...

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - WOOL
March 25, 2:28am

Oware Dixon Double Bivy
This review is on the Oware Dixon Double Bivy. I had been in the market for a double bivy for a long time but couldn't find too many options out there! I had seen the Double Vapr Bivy Sack @ BPL...

In Shelters - Bivy Sacks
February 09, 7:23pm