BPL Community Profile

todd harper (funnymoney) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Sunshine State
About Me Began hiking in the Carolinas, some in Virginia and now in Florida - much less variation in terrain, I'm sad to say, but beautiful in its own right. A Gatewood Cape w/Serenity is my primary solo shelter nowadays.

I'm also into kayaking & fishing.
StateFlorida

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by todd harper

Showing 111 - 120 of 1751 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...176

Forum » Thread

Re: Dense calorie brick
Aaron: No cook? Just process, roll, and that's it? Man I want some. How do you pack them for the trail?

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Tiny dense calorie brick
August 11, 6:38am

Re: Dense calorie brick
Man Doug, they sound good.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Tiny dense calorie brick
August 10, 2:57pm

Re: slight hijack (but not really...)
Jennifer, Cut the screw threads off a (typically) white HDPE (like David sugested)vitamin/pill bottle, placein a light cozy and.... ...instant coffee mug that's right at an ounce, and ver...

In GEAR » Time to panic
August 05, 11:43am

Re: WTB: SMD Wild Oasis
Hi Marc, If I recall, you are taller than me. I'm 6'1" and like my WO, however, if using a thick pad and you have big feet then you will touch (if you're taller than me). ...

In Gear Swap » WTB: SMD Wild Oasis
August 02, 5:06pm

Re: trimming a ccf pad
Oh yeah, you're right about the double layer helping prevent/limit pad movement.

In Hammocks » trimming a ccf pad
July 29, 7:16pm

Re: trimming a ccf pad
Hmmmm. Most have the opposite issue: underquilts stay put while pads are a pain. YMMV though and for the price, why not try it? I wouldn't butcher the pad without a trial run first. Sleep...

In Hammocks » trimming a ccf pad
July 29, 1:38pm

Re: Re: Esbit stoves for $8 and a few other camping deals on TheClymb
Andrea did originally disclose that, Daniel.

In Gear Deals » Esbit stoves for $8 and a few other camping deals on TheClymb
July 29, 7:24am

Tiny mod to BD Alpine Carbon Cork poles
Only two things I would change about these wonderful poles: 1) Make the grips as comfortable in my hand as my mid-Nineties model Komperdell poles and 2) (surprise) the weight, while lighte...

In Make Your Own Gear » Tiny mod to BD Alpine Carbon Cork poles
July 26, 2:53pm

Re: Custom Puffy with Hood - 8.7 oz
That's a beauty! I've never seen Ben's craftsmanship in person...may have to change that!

In GEAR » Custom Puffy with Hood - 8.7 oz
July 22, 7:54pm

Re: Esbit + Fosters Pot Boil Times
I have much love for the lid! You need to incorporate it into your trail name somehow :) Assuming you boiled 16 oz with only 3/4 tablet, I wouldn't change a thing. That's pretty good t...

In Make Your Own Gear » Esbit + Fosters Pot Boil Times
July 22, 8:01am

All Reader Reviews by todd harper

todd harper has posted no reviews.