BPL Community Profile

todd harper (funnymoney) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Sunshine State
About Me Began hiking in the Carolinas, some in Virginia and now in Florida - much less variation in terrain, I'm sad to say, but beautiful in its own right. A Gatewood Cape w/Serenity is my primary solo shelter nowadays.

I'm also into kayaking & fishing.
StateFlorida

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by todd harper

Showing 111 - 120 of 1553 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...156

Forum » Thread

Re: Day time!!! Close up shots
Whoa Kat!!! I'm in awe.

In Photography » Got my mountain lion pictures!!! I did it!!
November 26, 6:21pm

FS: TWO Original Golite Ultra20 quilts, LONG
Both quilts are SOLD. Thank you. Like the title says.....I have two of these in awesome condition, both size LONG. These include storage and stuffsacks. I didn't use the straps, so if I c...

In Gear Swap » FS: TWO Original Golite Ultra20 quilts, LONG
November 26, 1:20pm

Re: Bug Bivies
What type of tarp? If in A-frame, I would use none but the MLD. It's top entry allows to loosen the "suspension" cord(s) and drop it to the ground for easy entry via the top. You...

In GEAR » Bug Bivies
November 20, 11:39am

Re: M50 Down Max Pullover
Jamie, you have done it again! Man I have to hand it to ya ... a jacket that light with that much down!!! I hope I make a blunder like that! Positively a GREAT looking jacket - one that will...

In Make Your Own Gear » M50 Down Max Pullover
November 17, 8:34pm

Re: WTB: Golite Ion Sz L
I have what you're looking for Nathan! Large, black, like new. $70 shipped ConUS. Paypal personal payment or add 3%. PM me if interested. Thanks, Todd

In Gear Swap » WTB: Golite Ion Sz L
November 15, 7:15pm

Re: Done Coloring a Tyvek Suit
Wow that looks great David!

In Make Your Own Gear » Coloring a Tyvek Suit
November 02, 8:20pm

Re: Bottom Compression Straps??
Great question - anxious for responses & photos. I have felt that hand sewing was to way to go, but I dread it. And by thw way ... Welcome Ty!

In Make Your Own Gear » Bottom Compression Straps??
October 23, 1:01pm

Re: Looking for the (?maybe?) perfect quilt and need some help finding it.
Yes, the baffle is actually the fabric BETWEEN the chambers. Most folks mistakenly call the chamber a "baffle".

In GEAR » Looking for the (?maybe?) perfect quilt and need some help finding it.
October 21, 12:19pm

Re: Fall Cleaning... Puffys, Dryskin Pants, RR Shirt
PM sent re: BPL pants. I'll take 'em.

In Gear Swap » Fall Cleaning... Puffys, Dryskin Pants, RR Shirt
October 17, 8:47pm

Re: Mylar Bath Tub Floor
I would use basic clear packing tape. It will far outlast the mylar space blanket.

In Make Your Own Gear » Mylar Bath Tub Floor
October 08, 9:15am

All Reader Reviews by todd harper

todd harper has posted no reviews.