Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

todd h (funnymoney) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale SE
About Me Began hiking in the Carolinas, some in Virginia and now in Florida - much less variation in terrain, I'm sad to say, but beautiful in its own right.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by todd h

Showing 111 - 120 of 2001 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...201

Forum » Thread

Re: No can do.
Rudy, I think he ws saying HE will pay the Int'l shipping, FWIW. Not trying to hijack the thread.

In Gear Swap » WTB - Shangri-la 3 Golite shelter
March 11, 12:48pm

Re: 6lb 15 degree gear list/ light or no snow
Are you looking for feedback? If you've done trips with this and know how the setup performs, then disregard all that follows. I would be cold on an Xlite at 15deg. There isn't enoug...

In Gear Lists » 6lb 15 degree gear list/ light or no snow
March 10, 9:27am

Re: Rainy weather - hammock or tent preference?
Hi Phillip, I spend more nights on the ground than in the trees. I haven't found a hammock setup that I really like that doesn't take up more pack space than a ground setup for compara...

In Hammocks » Rainy weather - hammock or tent preference?
March 10, 9:09am

Re: Hammock User Survey
I'm an East coast guy too. I hammock part time. There is actually a google maps thingy on hammockforums.net that shows some of the global dispersion. Edit: and for the record, I thin...

In Hammocks » Hammock User Survey
March 10, 9:03am

Re: Re: MLD Bug Bivy Top Entry with a Tarp?
Tony, I can't speak for Chad's experience, but for me the MLD bug bivy's entrance is EASIER than other designs. The reason is that you can easily remove it from the head-end pole ...

In GEAR » Thinking about a bug bivy...
March 09, 4:09pm

Re: Approx 1700ci Packs
Kevin, Please set up your PM and send me a message...I may have what you want. Todd

In GEAR » Approx 1700ci Packs
March 09, 4:00pm

Re: How do you use a spork?
I used mine by selling it on Gear Swap. They suck. :)

In GEAR » Spork vs spoon
March 08, 5:48pm

Re: Growing feet. At 40?
I'll be 47 this year and my feet went from a 13 to 14 last year. More than a little upset, but what can I do? 14's are harder to find.

In GEAR » Growing feet. At 40?
March 08, 5:45pm

Re: cup to nest in SP 700
Hi Mike, I don't know the brand any longer, but the HDPE jar that some glucosamine tabs (from Sam's club) came in works perfectly. Cut the top off w/scissors just below the taper towa...

In GEAR » cup to nest in SP 700
March 05, 8:05am

Re: Has anyone here used Luke's Ultralite Argon Wind Shell?
I have an older model (so I'm pretty sure it's not Argon, but not positive) and like it a lot. It is definitely well-made and very light, with a great fitting hood. If you like your c...

In GEAR » Has anyone here used Luke's Ultralite Argon Wind Shell?
March 04, 6:12pm

All Reader Reviews by todd h

todd h has posted no reviews.