Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Raquel Rascal (flutingaround) - BPL Guest

My Locale Rocky Mtn. West
About Me An outdoors girl in Denver, CO. I have a love for skiing, snowshoeing and backpacking and want to venture into other mountain sports--backcountry skiing? I just took a winter camping course with the CMC last year. I have started to get back pain with a heavier load, so I want to lighten up and meet others in my area with the same mentality.
CityDenver
StateColorado
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Raquel Rascal

Showing 111 - 120 of 247 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...25

Forum » Thread

Permaculture
Hi Michael, I loved reading through this thread, and it's exciting to see so many BPLers as lovers of the Colorado lifestyle. I'm in Denver and love it here. I also love visiting Crested Bu...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Mountain town/city advice: Future move
November 20, 11:07pm

curious
I'm curious why you are selling it? I'm considering buying one of these.

In Gear Swap » FS: Ibex Hooded Indie LS shirt - large - grey
November 20, 1:54am

@Charles
Are there other summit bags you would recommend? My sister bought me a Flash for my b-day- wahoo! I think it will be great for day hikes.

In Gear Deals » REI Outlet
November 19, 7:12am

not your clothes?
I actually don't think the problem was your clothes, but the group you hiked with. Sounds like the group etiquette wasn't a good fit for you. There should have been some time for people to ...

In Philosophy & Technique » Learnt an very important Lesson on Hydration and Salts
November 18, 9:17pm

Flash
you know, I think I will get a Flash. I could use it for dayhiking, and as a summit pack that can hold survival gear. I could have used a summit pack this past summer... thanks.

November 18, 4:01pm

*gack* and *sigh*
Mark- thank you so much for these insights. Unfortunately, my two hiking partners just flaked this weekend, so I made the difficult call to cancel my trip. I don't think going solo during a hol...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Capital Reef on Thanksgiving weekend
November 18, 3:57pm

fantastic!
Chris- I'm so inspired by your summary. Thanks so much for sharing. Banff- awesome!

In Post-Trip Reports » 2011-2012 in review
November 17, 5:34pm

Sea to Summit Sil pack
I'll spend some time this morning looking through to see if I can post some things worth a look. For instance- do you think the price on this Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Pack at $29.95 is a goo...

November 17, 5:56am

very generous!
I just bought one for $37 at the military exchange and wore it comfortably around town this week. Dale is gifting someone a good deal. They do run large though, so this would be good for someon...

In Gear Swap » PIF: Military ECWCS Polartec Power Dry 1/2 Zip Fleece Shirt, Medium?
November 16, 8:23pm

thanks
I want one of those, but ever since I missed the $15 deal on Steep & Cheap a few weeks ago, I can't bring myself to spend more.

In Gear Deals » Department of Goods - Stoic 700ml Ti pot w/lid for ~20
November 16, 7:47pm

All Reader Reviews by Raquel Rascal

Raquel Rascal has posted no reviews.