BPL Community Profile

Unknown abc (edude) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Unknown abc hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Unknown abc has not added a biography yet.
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Unknown abc

Showing 111 - 120 of 682 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...69

Forum » Thread

"new-skin liquid bandage question"
hmm some food for thought, thx

In GEAR » new-skin liquid bandage question
July 05, 12:35pm

"Happy 4th of July!"
Yeah, Happy 4th everyone! Hope you have a good time with family, food and fireworks :D But let's not forget what and why we are celebrating, and who all has had to pay the price throughout the ...

In Chaff » Happy 4th of July!
July 04, 10:29am

"new-skin liquid bandage question"
Thanks so much for your thoughts! I guess I will just man up and carry the darned 1.5oz :D

July 04, 10:16am

new-skin liquid bandage question
I just picked up a .3fl.oz. bottle of new-skin liquid bandage the other day for my first aid kit, to replace band-aids which allow dirt, water, and grime to compromise their protection (except for ...

July 04, 12:04am

"cheap windjacket with hood -- less than 10 - 11 oz"
I saw this mentioned by another person in another thread: http://www.o2gearshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=1&products_id=12528

In GEAR » cheap windjacket with hood -- less than 10 - 11 oz
July 03, 5:56pm

"cheap windjacket with hood -- less than 10 - 11 oz"
check this out http://www.rainshield.com/index.html

In GEAR » cheap windjacket with hood -- less than 10 - 11 oz
July 03, 3:03pm

"Insole Camp Shoes"
wow nice projects guys!

In Make Your Own Gear » Insole Camp Shoes
July 02, 9:51am

"Evolution of UL Hiker"
hmm yeah... I went tent, 6'x8' tarp, now I want an 8'x10' tarp despite it's added weight.

In GEAR » Evolution of UL Hiker
July 02, 9:49am

"Guy-lines for Tarp"
I currently use 100lb. Dacron kite cord. Not good for constantly retying knots but they have held the permanent bowlines I put in all the ends of each piece nicely. Anyone have any experience w...

In GEAR » Guy-lines for Tarp
July 01, 8:58pm

RE: "huh?"
Whatever ;) happy hiking

In Chaff » Let there be peace on earth.
June 30, 10:17pm

All Reader Reviews by Unknown abc

Showing 1 - 6 of 6 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Katadyn Katadyn chlorine dioxide Drinking Water Tablets
OK, tried em' out for the first time this weekend. First, before leaving for a 15 mile round trip weekend in Athol, Idaho, I tested them out at home. They seemed to work fine after a couple of tes...

In Hydration - Water Treatment
June 15, 2:04pm

Nite ize S-Biner
I picked up one of these at Wal-Mart for about $2. I love it for its ease of use and functionality. I use it for bear-bagging the PCT Method. I also like how the wire gate is responsive enough to open...

In Miscellaneous Products
March 06, 6:00pm

Gatorade Bottle
Works great. I would replace mine every trip when I still used them, but they probably could last longer than that. One con is that after a couple uses, it leaves a plasticy taste. Good alternat...

In Hydration - Water Storage Containers
March 02, 9:36pm

Potable Aqua Iodine Drinking Water Germicidal Tablets
Well, the first thing I can say about this is that I just out right hate them. They are messy, and if you want to use the tablets that make the iodine taste "go away", that just complicates ...

In Hydration - Water Treatment
March 02, 9:29pm

Light My Fire Spork
When I got this product from Light My Fire, it was love at first sight. It’s got a comfortable shape that feels as natural as the human hand. The Light My Fire Spork is stiff enough that eating with i...

In Cookware - Other
March 02, 9:17pm

Coleman Peak 1 Microstove
This was my very first stove. Like the above poster, I got it at Wal-Mart for $20. When I first got it, I was pretty impressed. It is relatively fuel-efficient, has good simmer control, and burns hot....

In Stoves - Canister
March 02, 9:06pm