BPL Community Profile

ed hyatt (edhyatt) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale The North; UK
About Me ed hyatt has not added a biography yet.
CountryUK

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by ed hyatt

Showing 111 - 120 of 268 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...27

Forum » Thread

Re: What would you do with 100 Million Dollars?
I'd buy Greece. And put a downpayment on Italy with what was left over :-)

In Chaff » What would you do with 100 Million Dollars?
April 07, 10:42am

Useable range
Pretty much agree with Randy. I use a WM Ultralite (warmer I know) for three seasons (UK, European Alps) and a WM Lynx for winter (those 16 hour periods in a Scottish winter are looooong). I&...

In GEAR » WM Alpinlite or Megalite as 3 season bag for warm sleeper?
April 06, 1:25am

Re: What Does Your Desktop Look Like?
Oh dearie me.... I'm a utilitarian grey sort of chap....so my (very few) friends tell me...

In Chaff » What Does Your Desktop Look Like?
April 03, 10:29am

Re: Cuben Trailstar
Diana That 'crenellated' pitch you are using looks solid. Scottish Hills is a great resource - and thanks for the comment. I've yet to try the TS in storm mode (I'm Fair-We...

In Chaff » Mike Reid - nyah nyah nyah....
April 01, 12:48am

Cuben Trailstar - a few pictures
I had the Trailstar out for a late afternoon pitch in the Cairngorms last week.... Well I do have a few more but for some reason the forum won't allow me to add them.... A full re...

March 31, 4:36am

Grip-ifying my HTC Sensation
You could always cross-hatch score it finely with the point of a knife - I do this for my slippy mini-bic lighters; works well.

In GEAR » Grip-ifying my HTC Sensation
March 31, 1:09am

Red Meat
The politicians no doubt have a stake in it....

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Red meat is killing you
March 13, 11:41am

Re: My SUL outfit
It's OK for you guys... ...but it's dinnertime here :-(

In Philosophy & Technique » How you look when you go backpacking...
March 09, 11:26am

Re: How much vacation time do you use for backpacking trips?
I use around 6 to 7 weeks for backpacking usually; not all at one go. Supplemented by weekends and long weekends when things look good (and that principally means the weather in the UK). I spend...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » How much vacation time do you use for backpacking trips?
March 09, 12:12am

Doug's (in)fame(y) spreads....
http://www.randonner-leger.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=15890&p=3

March 06, 12:50pm

All Reader Reviews by ed hyatt

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montrail Hardrock
I wore these this summer over the very rocky GR20 (Corsica) and the GR5 Alpine (Geneva towards Nice). The pair I used on the GR20 (120 miles) are well worn and cut up; they would probably do the ro...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
September 12, 2:27am

MoonTrail Customer Service
Very good service and advice from Dan at Moontrail; I was ordering from overseas yet picking up in the USA and Moontrail were really helpful with that. Website is good too - especially the use of e...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 20, 8:04am