BPL Community Profile

Dale Wambaugh (dwambaugh) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Native Seattlite, hiking and biking in the woods since I was a kid. Returned to backpacking a couple years ago and discovered the pleasures ultralight hiking-- it appeals to my gadgeteering nature and my aging body parts :)
CitySeattle
StateWashington
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListGeneric Ultralight Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dale Wambaugh

Showing 111 - 120 of 7473 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...748

Forum » Thread

FS: GoLite Team 54L UL Frameless Backpack, 2lbs, Medium Torso PRICE DROP
See below

In Gear Swap » FS: GoLite Team 54L UL Frameless Backpack, 2lbs, Medium Torso
July 18, 12:04pm

Re: Re: Embarassing
Donna C quipped, "Pot is legal there. Might explain a few things." First thing that popped into my mind too. But it would have dancing light shows and colors if that were the case. ...

In GEAR » Big Agnes announces MtnGlo Built-In Tent Lighting
July 18, 10:35am

Re: MeFOTO daytripper tripod
The Manfrotto Manfrotto Compact Light Aluminum Tripod (http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1059024-REG/manfrotto_mkcompactlt_bk_compact_light_tripod_black.html) is the same weight, half the price...

In Photography » MeFOTO daytripper tripod
July 18, 10:27am

SOLD: Patagonia Puff Jacket, Men's XL (~XXL)
SOLD to Chris: a Patagonia Puff jacket, style 83990FA. This is a synthetic insulated jacket (more of a parka in my estimation), men's XL size, but measuring more on the XXL size--- or leaving p...

In Gear Swap » FS: Patagonia Puff Jacket, Men's XL (~XXL)
July 17, 10:45am

PIF CLAIMED: Abused Jetboil Pot
Pay it Forward has been claimed: I bought this Jetboil pot to experiment with, using it with alcohol or Esbit stoves and never got around to it. It came to me with a layer of black burned gunk in t...

In Gear Swap » PIF: Abused Jetboil Pot
July 17, 10:12am

WTB/WTT: High Lumen 2x AA LED Flashlight
Wanted to buy or trade: a high output LED flashlight that uses two AA batteries. I'm using this on a bike with a universal mount that can handle 18-28mm diameter lights. Please reply via PM...

In Gear Swap » WTB/WTT: High Lumen 2x AA LED Flashlight
July 15, 4:42pm

SOLD: GoLite Team 54L UL Frameless Backpack, 2lbs, Medium Torso
SOLD

In Gear Swap » FS: GoLite Team 54L UL Frameless Backpack, 2lbs, Medium Torso
July 15, 12:05pm

Re: Re: packing questions
+1 on Jennifer's methods: one big light bag for food and bear hanging, clothes and sleeping bag in a trash compactor bag--- everything but clothes outside the trash bag. With the top of the...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » packing questions
July 15, 9:42am

Re: Re: AMK SOL Emergency Blanket versus Polycro and Light Tyvek for strength + durability?
The AMK blankets are polyethylene vs Mylar in other space blankets, making them quieter and far less prone rn to ripping. The window film kits are great and you can order a large one that will make...

In GEAR » looking for something relatively cheap and lightweight sheet that will go under my sleeping pad
July 15, 9:26am

Re: UL, Completely Sealed Drybag?
Sealline makes one that I would trust on your bike ants padded too: http://www.cascadedesigns.com/sealline/urban/computer-sleeve/product From there, you get into the heavier tarpaulin bags us...

In GEAR » UL, Completely Sealed Drybag?
July 14, 2:16pm

All Reader Reviews by Dale Wambaugh

Dale Wambaugh has posted no reviews.