Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Dale Wambaugh (dwambaugh) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Native Seattlite, hiking and biking in the woods since I was a kid. Returned to backpacking a couple years ago and discovered the pleasures ultralight hiking-- it appeals to my gadgeteering nature and my aging body parts :)
CitySeattle
StateWashington
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListGeneric Ultralight Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dale Wambaugh

Showing 111 - 120 of 7597 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...760

Forum » Thread

Re: Recommendation for a titanium cup?
Kids being expensive to raise and tending to lose things, I would look at the Olicamp hard anodized aluminum space saver mugs. They are $14 or so on eBay and as light as many Ti mugs. They have eno...

In GEAR » Recommendation for a titanium cup?
October 02, 11:14am

Re: you guys are sick
I wonder if he can do that to my toothbrush :)

In GEAR » Minimizing the Mini
October 02, 10:35am

Re: any reason to use a softshell?
If you like to hug granite ski, a soft shell will cut the wind and handle sporadic light precipitation and survive. They don't provide much insulation and I find them rather cold for the weight...

In GEAR » any reason to use a softshell?
October 02, 8:55am

Re: WTB: Titanium cookware
http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=95772 You should set up your account with PM's to play well here :)

In Gear Swap » WTB: Nunatak, Titanium cookware
October 02, 8:45am

SOLD: MontBell Titanium Pot/Dish Set
SOLD I bought this MontBell set a couple summers back and haven't used it yet. The pot/bowl holds 820ml brimming full. Both the pot and lid have folding wire handles. It has been in storage ...

In Gear Swap » FS: MontBell Titanium Pot/Dish Set
October 01, 8:40pm

Re: 2015 Patagonia Houdini
Looks like the pullover is 10D and the full zip hoodie is 15D. They need to use new model names once in a while. Shades of the Golite Jam!

In GEAR » 2015 Patagonia Houdini
September 30, 8:30am

Withdrawn by seller
Withdrawn by seller

In Gear Swap » FS: Cabela's Premium Goose Down Vest Men's M/L, 10.8oz, Charcoal
September 28, 2:10pm

Withdrawn by seller
Withdrawn by seller

In Gear Swap » FS: Sierra Designs Rain Jacket, Women's Large, 11.6oz, Lavender
September 28, 1:59pm

Re: esbit....hmmmmm
I use an Esbit Ti wing stove for my 450ml cup. I can get the wing stove, aluminum flashing windscreen and a folding Ti spoon all in the cup with a roaster foil lid. great for quick and dirty overni...

In Gear Swap » WTB: small alcohol stove for Snow Peak 450 cup
September 28, 12:56pm

SOLD: REI Comet Kid's (6-10 yo) 37L Internal Frame Backpack
SOLD: a super clean REI Comet backpack. This pack has an adjustable torso length and is designed for 6 to 10 year old kids. It can carry a water bladder in the right hand vertical pocket with a hos...

In Gear Swap » FS: REI Comet Kid's (6-10 yo) 37L Internal Frame Backpack
September 27, 6:22pm

All Reader Reviews by Dale Wambaugh

Dale Wambaugh has posted no reviews.