BPL Community Profile

Dennis Park (dpark) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale San Francisco Bay Area
About Me Dennis Park has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dennis Park

Showing 111 - 120 of 345 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...35

Forum » Thread

Shirts
I'm in the market for a new shirt. I was looking at the long sleeve button shirts at REI and noticed a number of them now have spandex or some other stretchy material. This is new since the las...

In GEAR » Shirts
October 13, 8:20pm

tentpoles
I'm in need of tentpoles and I recall seeing references to suppliers. Can you guys give me recommendations? Thanks.

In Make Your Own Gear » tentpoles
September 28, 11:51pm

exofficio trip'r check shirts
I'm in need of getting a new shirt and I've heard many good things of Exofficio. I tend to bushwack on outtings, esp with fly fishing, and wondered if their material can withstand tearing....

In GEAR » exofficio trip'r check shirts
September 26, 11:41am

Re: Re: ferro rods
Very aesthetic! I took a chisel and hammer to the handle of my Light my fire to remove it (too bulky and useless weight for me) and wrapped/glued some string to the end of the rod to create a loop...

In GEAR » ferro rods
September 19, 11:01pm

Re: Re: ferro rods
OK. I had a suspicion. I received a Mg bar/rod as a gift. Compared to my Light my fire, it's really hard to create a spark. Who else sells good rods?

In GEAR » ferro rods
September 19, 10:43pm

synthetic bags or quilts
Outside of the MLD spirit quilt, are there other synthetic-fill bags or quilts that can go down to the 20s and still weight around 1.5 lbs?

In GEAR » synthetic bags or quilts
September 19, 10:15pm

ferro rods
Apart from size, are ferro rods all the same?

In GEAR » ferro rods
September 19, 10:13pm

South Lake Tahoe day hike
Hi guys, I'm trying to find a short (max 5mi) day hike in South Lake Tahoe. Any recommendations?

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » South Lake Tahoe day hike
September 06, 11:08pm

websites for raw materials
I've never done a big MYOG but now am interested. I'm blanking on the companies that people have used for raw materials. I'm primarily looking for silnylon and grosgrain. Can you guy...

In Make Your Own Gear » websites for raw materials
August 30, 12:28am

Re: Re: Ul pillows that don't feel like a ballon
This won't feel like a balloon. I have a small piece of closed cell foam for a sit pad. (I'm sure many don't bother with this.) I either roll this up or if I want something thicker,...

In GEAR » Ul pillows that don't feel like a ballon
August 19, 12:32pm

All Reader Reviews by Dennis Park

Dennis Park has posted no reviews.