Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

daniel B (dbogey) - BPL Guest

My Locale East Coast
About Me daniel B has not added a biography yet.
CityPittsburgh
StatePa
My PDF Gear Listhttp://www.geargrams.com/list?id=9548

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by daniel B

Showing 111 - 120 of 136 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Forum » Thread

Re: Duomid or notch?
have you made a decision this yet. I'm possibly looking for a duomid.

In GEAR » Duomid or notch?
January 25, 12:34pm

Keeping water out with a MLD TrailStar
Looking to buy the MLD TrailStar for this years camping and was wondering what most people do with a setup like this (tarps). If we get a torrential downpour, water will be coming from all directi...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Keeping water out with a MLD TrailStar
January 25, 9:13am

Wind
My feet are ok wet in the upper 30's as long as I'm moving Legs are the same Anything below 35 and I start to get cold Now if its windy I'm more than likely cold in those conditions

In GEAR » Wet and Cold Temperature Tolerances?
January 12, 7:32am

damm you REI
Just when I thought I was done purchasing gear for the year this shows up !! Some last minute items before I head out to park city utah for 5 days of skiing.

In Gear Deals » Additional 30% off REI products - sale and clearance included, free shipping on any item
December 14, 11:43am

Check you local Williams-Sonoma
Williams-Sonoma sells it through their website. I'm lucky enough to have a friend who works there and get 40% off all merchandise. This is a definite buy, thanks.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Olli Salumeria hard salami
December 13, 2:42pm

Marshells carriers them
I no longer buy expensive socks. My local Marshalls has darn tough and ice breakers all the time. Just picked up two pairs of Darn Tough for $9 apiece. Ice brakers, which i like alot were $7. T...

In GEAR » Darn Tough Socks
November 29, 7:21am

Re: ended trip early
Sorry to hear that you left early. I can remember many nights while in the Army in some remote outposts all alone. All I kept thinking about was that everyone would forget where I was and I'd...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » ended trip early
November 20, 2:31pm

Camera ??
What type of camera were you using. Great shots!

In Post-Trip Reports » Lost Coast Trail (North) Loop
November 06, 12:56pm

REI Sale on GOLITE
Just saw that REI has the GOLITE Jam Large for 99, Peak and others are also on sale

In Gear Deals » REI Sale on GOLITE packs - Jam $99
November 01, 7:24am

Western Hiking
I really started hiking this year (did it in the army but it wasn't called hiking rather humping a ruck) and living in Western Pa was amazed at how many trails are available to those people in ...

In Post-Trip Reports » Laurel Highland Tail - Ohiopyle out 8 and back
November 01, 7:23am

All Reader Reviews by daniel B

daniel B has posted no reviews.