BPL Community Profile

daniel B (dbogey) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale East Coast
About Me daniel B has not added a biography yet.
CityPittsburgh
StatePa
My PDF Gear Listhttp://www.geargrams.com/list?id=9548

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by daniel B

Showing 111 - 120 of 134 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Forum » Thread

Wind
My feet are ok wet in the upper 30's as long as I'm moving Legs are the same Anything below 35 and I start to get cold Now if its windy I'm more than likely cold in those conditions

In GEAR » Wet and Cold Temperature Tolerances?
January 12, 7:32am

damm you REI
Just when I thought I was done purchasing gear for the year this shows up !! Some last minute items before I head out to park city utah for 5 days of skiing.

In Gear Deals » Additional 30% off REI products - sale and clearance included, free shipping on any item
December 14, 11:43am

Check you local Williams-Sonoma
Williams-Sonoma sells it through their website. I'm lucky enough to have a friend who works there and get 40% off all merchandise. This is a definite buy, thanks.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Olli Salumeria hard salami
December 13, 2:42pm

Marshells carriers them
I no longer buy expensive socks. My local Marshalls has darn tough and ice breakers all the time. Just picked up two pairs of Darn Tough for $9 apiece. Ice brakers, which i like alot were $7. T...

In GEAR » Darn Tough Socks
November 29, 7:21am

Re: ended trip early
Sorry to hear that you left early. I can remember many nights while in the Army in some remote outposts all alone. All I kept thinking about was that everyone would forget where I was and I'd...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » ended trip early
November 20, 2:31pm

Camera ??
What type of camera were you using. Great shots!

In Post-Trip Reports » Lost Coast Trail (North) Loop
November 06, 12:56pm

REI Sale on GOLITE
Just saw that REI has the GOLITE Jam Large for 99, Peak and others are also on sale

In Gear Deals » REI Sale on GOLITE packs - Jam $99
November 01, 7:24am

Western Hiking
I really started hiking this year (did it in the army but it wasn't called hiking rather humping a ruck) and living in Western Pa was amazed at how many trails are available to those people in ...

In Post-Trip Reports » Laurel Highland Tail - Ohiopyle out 8 and back
November 01, 7:23am

Laurel Highland Tail - Ohiopyle out 8 and back
First trip report on BPL. Thanks to all the members for great gear ideas and general backpacking knowledge. I'm trying to get "lightweight" but its taking some time and adjustments ...

In Post-Trip Reports » Laurel Highland Tail - Ohiopyle out 8 and back
October 31, 11:22am

Friends
Really need to go out west to enjoy those views !!! You guys seem like a great bunch of friends. Great Post

In Post-Trip Reports » October in the Sawtooths
October 28, 8:46am

All Reader Reviews by daniel B

daniel B has posted no reviews.