BPL Community Profile

David Lutz (davidlutz) - BPL Guest

My Locale Bay Area
About Me David Lutz has not added a biography yet.
CityPleasanton
StateCA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by David Lutz

Showing 111 - 120 of 1314 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...132

Forum » Thread

"FS - GoLite Pinnacle. Price is actual shipping charges plus $5.00."
Gone to a good home......

In Gear Swap » FS - GoLite Pinnacle. Price is actual shipping charges plus $5.00.
July 16, 7:50pm

"Solo: Sawtooth Traverse and Matterhorn Peak"
Chris - You look familiar in your photo but I can't quite place it. Does your car talk?

In Post-Trip Reports » Solo: Sawtooth Traverse and Matterhorn Peak
July 16, 5:34pm

"Solo: Sawtooth Traverse and Matterhorn Peak"
Excellent trip report Andrew, thanks. That's a beautiful area, we were there a few years ago - I would love to go back......

In Post-Trip Reports » Solo: Sawtooth Traverse and Matterhorn Peak
July 16, 4:58pm

"FS:new revelate designs `the harness`(x2) +large pocket (x2)"
I'm also interested. Eugenius - Shouldn't you be at work or something? Maybe we can work out a split deal? Oh - I see right there that JF is willing to split the offer........

In Gear Swap » FS:new revelate designs `the harness`(x2) +large pocket (x2)
July 16, 3:57pm

"FS - GoLite Pinnacle. Price is actual shipping charges plus $5.00."
Yes, the foam pad. The pad completely folded over on itself. Imagine two 180 degree creases or an accordion fold. I don't know how it happened. I can only assume that it was too big for me; ...

In Gear Swap » FS - GoLite Pinnacle. Price is actual shipping charges plus $5.00.
July 16, 9:27am

FS - GoLite Pinnacle. Price is actual shipping charges plus $5.00.
FS - GoLite Pinnacle size large. The frame sheet failed on this pack on a long hike resulting in a very uncomfortable ride. GoLite's response to my (very polite) request for help was &quo...

July 15, 4:01pm

"Trinity Alps Septemberfest"
NIce! Day hike to summit SIligo Peak?

In Pre-Trip Planning » Trinity Alps Septemberfest
July 15, 1:58pm

"Cannondale Vintage Backpacking"
That looks like a combination shopping cart/roto-tiller/treadnill thing......

In On the Web » Cannondale Vintage Backpacking
July 14, 2:34pm

"Trips ideas: Sierra from the east side with my son."
We had a great time at Kearsarge Lakes with the kids last year. The pass is not difficult, the scramble up to the upper lake is fun, lots of (small) fish around, etc. The boys swam in the ice w...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Trips ideas: Sierra from the east side with my son.
July 14, 12:38pm

Cannondale Motorcycles
Cannondale tried to build dirt bikes also. From scratch!! Nearly put them under. In fact I think they had to sell the company or bring in new money after that fiasco. I admire them for stretc...

In On the Web » Cannondale Vintage Backpacking
July 14, 12:35pm

All Reader Reviews by David Lutz

David Lutz has posted no reviews.