BPL Community Profile

Bradley Danyluk (dasbin) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Bradley Danyluk hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Bradley Danyluk has not added a biography yet.
CityVancouver
StateBC
CountryCanada

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradley Danyluk

Showing 111 - 120 of 272 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...28

Forum » Thread

Re: 10 things not to buy for backpacking
I think you're mostly right. Here's my experience or devil's advocate arguments on a few of these items though: Water bottles: I'd much rather have a leech-free way of carrying w...

In GEAR » 10 things not to buy for backpacking
November 16, 6:51pm

Re: NeverWet superhydrophobic spray on coating
"Right." Huh? Have you even briefly looked at the physics involved? All hydrophobic treatments do the same general thing to the surface. They could all very reasonably be considere...

In GEAR » NeverWet superhydrophobic spray on coating
November 15, 6:40pm

Re: Re: Forgive my doubts
"Same "technology" as water lilies (or some other plant?). Uses flourocarbons and nano particles." I think you probably mean lotus leaves. They are superhydrophobic and jus...

November 14, 9:39pm

Re: NeverWet
"I've also become skeptical when the prefix 'nano' is used, and there is no coherent explanation of a nanotech application. " No explanation is really necessary by a partic...

November 14, 9:37pm

Too good
Roger, superhydrophobic chemistry has been in the pipeline for several years now. We've seen it coming; just a matter of getting a real, practical product to the market (we're probably sayi...

November 14, 2:57pm

Re: fabrics video
Andre, that Vimeo link you posted comes up as Private.

November 14, 11:40am

Breathable? Awesome.
Honestly, I think something like this could revolutionize *everything*. Imagine having to carry minimal clothing and no shelter at all. Just spray this stuff on your sleeping bag and all your cl...

November 14, 11:38am

Re: Re: Re: Re: NeverWet superhydrophobic spray on coating
What would its application to an iPhone that have to do with breathability?

November 13, 6:27pm

Electronics
There was another video where they coated just the outside of an iPhone and submerged it for 30 mins; it was functioning the whole time. Cool. You can also coat the actual PCB's which would m...

November 13, 4:38pm

Cool
I approached this with a very skeptical mindset but the information is very convincing. I suspect it is actually extremely durable. There is a video of them pressure-washing a surface at point ...

November 13, 4:31pm

All Reader Reviews by Bradley Danyluk

Bradley Danyluk has posted no reviews.