Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Bradley Danyluk (dasbin) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Bradley Danyluk hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Bradley Danyluk has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradley Danyluk

Showing 111 - 120 of 294 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...30

Forum » Thread

I would think the easy answer to all this poking business is just to handle the poles by their sharp side. Then IMO you've minimized the risk to less than all the other bad things that can rand...

In GEAR » Kudos to Judy @ Lightheart Gear - SoLong 6
December 16, 12:26pm

Exos hipbelt
I love the hipbelt on my Exos 58. It's the only hipbelt of any backpack I've ever used that combines any amount of padding with a super-flexible design. This means it conforms to your body ...

In GEAR » Talk me out of an Exos 58
December 16, 1:52am

Treating Raynauds
There are some stories out there about people "treating" their Raynauds by 'conditioning' their extremities to colder environments. I don't know if this actually works or not ...

In GEAR » ridiculously chronic cold hands-- raynauds syndrome
December 14, 12:18pm

cuben / awnings
If/when I get one of your cuben tents, Judy, I would personally prefer the more durable fabric in exchange for a couple ounces. Just my take. Something that high-end should last a long time. Qui...

December 12, 1:47pm

I use pure methanol. I don't understand why everyone is so afraid of it. It is cheap and burns clean. Its toxicity is only a problem if ingested or adsorbed. So don't drink it or pour it al...

In GEAR » Which brand of denatured alcohol? Where to get it in US?
December 12, 1:33pm

This does seem like such a minor concern. It's muddy and wet all the time here, too. A quick clanking the poles together usually does it, but if there's stuck-on mud, a quick wipe with a mi...

December 11, 9:13pm

honeycomb baffles
I think that is about right. I think the IR reflection could indeed be very high... but convection insulation is of even greater importance in most situations. The "honeycomb" baffles ...

In GEAR » New NeoAir Xlite and NeoAir Xtherm
December 08, 7:47pm

There is probably no amount of research you could do that would allow you to find out *exactly* what is in your can of gasoline. You'd need to know this before even attempting anything like thi...

In GEAR » making your own pure ethanol cheap
December 08, 12:13pm

The closest thing that comes to mind is the Kooka Bay custom down pad. They're R 5.9 at around 22oz. I think they're 750fp, but that is not enough to make up for the difference in weight at...

December 07, 5:29pm

So how long until we start seeing inflatable sleeping bags based on this technology? :) Seriously though, how is it possible that a bunch of empty baffles can outperform 900fp goose down? Can...

December 07, 5:02pm

All Reader Reviews by Bradley Danyluk

Bradley Danyluk has posted no reviews.