BPL Community Profile

Danny Milks (dannymilks) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Sierras
About Me After having worked for four years at UC Davis Outdoor Adventures (as an assistant manager and guide) and two years at Shasta Mountain Guides (as a guide), my wife and I have decided it's time for a change. We got rid of everything we owned and are now in the midst of a multi-year world travel. We are mostly interested in healthy food and backpacking in all of the great mountain ranges. When we had a "home" we enjoyed cycling, backcountry skiing, running, and gardening.
StateCalifornia
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://trektogether.blogspot.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Danny Milks

Showing 111 - 120 of 228 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Forum » Thread

FS: Brand New 2011 Black Diamond Gizmo LED Headlamps
For Sale: Brand new, still in the box BD Gizmo Headlamps. Three LED bulbs, 25 meter illumination, 24 lumens, up to 100 hour burn time, dimming and strobe, 3 year warranty, and 2 AA Energizer batt...

In Gear Swap » FS: Brand New 2011 Black Diamond Gizmo LED Headlamps
November 15, 10:57am

Rab small sold
Thanks Jeffrey. Will ship this morning.

In Gear Swap » FS: Rab Microlight Alpine Down Jackets, Mens small and medium: $100
November 15, 9:01am

med/black pending sale
will update as sold, when payment arrives via paypal. Thanks Christopher!

In Gear Swap » FS: Rab Microlight Alpine Down Jackets, Mens small and medium: $100
November 14, 8:51am

FS: Mammut Extreme Arctic Down Mitten, mens medium (EU 8):
SOLD

In Gear Swap » FS: Mammut Extreme Arctic Down Mitten, mens medium (EU 8): $65
November 13, 7:04pm

FS: Rab Microlight Alpine Down Jackets, Mens small and medium: $100 each
Both Jackets have been SOLD. Thanks everyone!

November 13, 6:38pm

EB First Ascent on sale
Hey Greg Eddie Bauar First Ascent down vest, jacket and parka (plus many more things) are on sale right now. Big discounts. Sale has been going for a while so don't delay bc it should end soon...

In Gear Swap » WTT: My REI Credit (+ extras) for your Men's Small EB Downlight Sweater
October 28, 9:17am

Excellent Report
Thanks Will for taking one for the team! Subjecting yourself to uphill hikes with not-so-breathable jackets. One note: the MontBell Thunderhead uses Gore-Tex PacLite Stretch on the arms and elbo...

In Editor's Roundtable » Field Testing Air Permeable Waterproof-Breathable Fabric Technologies – Part 2: Are There Detectable Differences Under Real World Backpacking Conditions?
October 26, 9:51am

Sleeping Bag and Pad for short (5'5") and wide person
Hey All, I'm helping a friend get into backpacking and she's off to a good start by wanting to go light. The difficulty I am having is finding a sleep setup for her that would fit her body...

In GEAR » Sleeping Bag and Pad for short (5'5") and wide person
October 19, 1:15pm

SOTMR Intergrated Canister Fuel Stoves
A nice, concise summary of your testings and experience with these stoves. Thanks for another superb SOTMR!

In Editor's Roundtable » Lightweight Integrated Canister Fuel Stoves State of the Market Report 2011: Part 3 – Wrap Up and Reviews of Individual Stoves
October 19, 9:24am

Hilleberg Nallo 4 GT Review
Great review. It sounds like this really is a versatile tent. Do you know the hydrostatic head of the outer fabric?

In Editor's Roundtable » Hilleberg Nallo 4 GT Review
October 19, 9:19am

All Reader Reviews by Danny Milks

Danny Milks has posted no reviews.