BPL Community Profile

Kevin Cody (codycolor2) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Los Padres NF
About Me -Keen Eyes
CitySanta Barbara
StateCalifornia
CountryU.S.A.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kevin Cody

Showing 111 - 120 of 154 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Forum » Thread

hat clip?
So is this able to clip onto the bill of a hard brimmed hat? I have currently a Mammut Lucido X-Zoom Headlamp which weighs in a staggering 6.9oz with batteries. Don't get me wrong I love the...

In GEAR » I want a new headlamp
April 20, 12:39pm

Re: Re: SMD Serenity or Serenity 2011?
Thank you for the quick response. My backpack would be part of my sleep system that would go under my feet. I guess I will just have to either pick one up at the ADZPCTKO or order online.

In GEAR » SMD Serenity or Serenity 2011?
April 18, 1:05pm

SMD Serenity or Serenity 2011?
Does anyone have experience with using both versions if so what is your preference? It's really tempting to get the one on in the bargain bin for $90 plus its 7oz's apposed to 8oz for the $...

In GEAR » SMD Serenity or Serenity 2011?
April 18, 12:29pm

Northern California
This is so true. Last month Mammoth area had almost 30 feet of snow! I heard a prediction of the resorts staying open till end of May maybe even till sometime in June.

In GEAR » 2011 PCT'ers - Deep snow here in the PNW
April 15, 4:34pm

supermid on Gear Swap right now!
http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=46015

In GEAR » Best lightest 2 person tent and 4 person teepee
April 14, 5:52pm

MLD Supermid
if your down for a tarp style this would be the best answer as of currently http://www.mountainlaureldesigns.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=47&products_id=130 edited just to add that the...

In GEAR » Best lightest 2 person tent and 4 person teepee
April 14, 5:09pm

oops
NEVERMIND

In GEAR » Please help recommend a double-wall, 2-3 person, freestanding tent.
April 13, 3:53pm

Re: Need a new pack
Sounds like you need to get the Wife to get some Ultra Light Gear as well & to the point where it ways as much as her day pack :) Also I'm sure if you posted your full gear list that would ...

In GEAR » Need a new pack
April 13, 2:27pm

ADZPCTKO
Hope to see you at the ADZPCTKO and shake the hand of a great Father!

In Editor's Roundtable » Eleven Years Old on the PCT
April 12, 5:16pm

Rab 25 degree bag STEEP & CHEAP $175.99
Rab Quantum Endurance 400 Sleeping Bag: 25 degree Down Whether you’re placing picks or touring the Pacific Coast on your cyclocross bike, you don’t want a bulky, heavy sleeping bag impeding...

In Gear Deals » Rab 25 degree bag STEEP & CHEAP $175.99
April 12, 12:01pm

All Reader Reviews by Kevin Cody

Kevin Cody has posted no reviews.