my youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/cadyak?feature=mhee

Winter 5 day Smokies Skin Out List:
http://www.geargrams.com/list?id=3581
CityAlbany
StateGa
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear Listspd

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by brent driggers

Showing 111 - 120 of 561 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...57

Forum » Thread

poles
sent you an email regarding poles

In Gear Swap » WTB: MLD Grace Solo tarp SilNylon, MLD carbon tarp poles
January 16, 3:49pm

ID Siltarp 1, Gossamer Gear Spinnshelter, Lair 2 Nest
"SOLD" Integral Designs 5X8 tarp. I have had it a year or two but I dont think that I have ever even set it up. 35.00 shipped. "SOLD" Gossamer Gear Spinnshelter- never used b...

In Gear Swap » ID Siltarp 1, Gossamer Gear Spinnshelter, Lair 2 Nest
January 16, 11:41am

bump
Nanopuff reduced to 65.00

In Gear Swap » WTS Rainshadow, Nanopuff, Montbell Alpine Light Parka -XL
January 16, 6:44am

WTS Rainshadow, Nanopuff, Montbell Alpine Light Parka -XL
I am just trying to make more room in my new much smaller equipment cave. NWOT never worn XL Rainshadow blue, 70.00 shipped XL Nano puff jacket- Red, excellent condition. worn to the off...

In Gear Swap » WTS Rainshadow, Nanopuff, Montbell Alpine Light Parka -XL
January 15, 8:38pm

all of the above
I agree, woodstoves work well with multiple fuels, dont take a lot of wood to accomplish the task, and make for a nice little mini-cmpfire that doesnt leave a lot of "trace" at a campsite.

In Multiple Use Gear » THE multiple use stove (IMHO)
January 13, 10:33am

ok
what is the total weight of your kit with all accoutrements? Do all of those pieces nest in your pot or do you carry a separate caddy?

In Multiple Use Gear » THE multiple use stove (IMHO)
January 11, 8:42am

wood is good
I agree that the available double walled backpacking stoves are not true gasifiers. I would love to test the "more heat" theory. Who knows? It seems pretty hot either way. does &quo...

In GEAR » Magic Flame Wood Stove
January 02, 8:17pm

fire is fire
More efficient in what way Eric? Less Fuel? More heat? Less tending? Eric, how about some start to finish boil time videos of your ti-tri, inferno, side winder gassifier? This is one of the few ...

In GEAR » Magic Flame Wood Stove
January 02, 6:11pm

Toaks
I got the 550ml one from Litetrail. I really like the fact that it is a shorter, slightly wider shape compared to say, the trappers mug. I made a woodstove that nests inside. It makes for a reall...

In Gear Deals » new source for titanium pots/cups
December 23, 3:05pm

weight of spinnshelter
Weight of spinnshelter/stuffsack with front and rear guylines attached is 10.9 oz. still needs your choice of line to go thru the line-loc tie outs.

In Gear Swap » Closet Cleanout-MLD, Gossamer Gear, Golite, Patagonia
November 27, 7:36pm

All Reader Reviews by brent driggers

brent driggers has posted no reviews.