BPL Community Profile

Ben Wortman (bwortman) - BPL Guest

My Locale Nebraska
About Me Ben Wortman has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ben Wortman

Showing 111 - 120 of 564 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...57

Forum » Thread

Thanks
Great report. Makes me want to go back. I have been in the southern flat tops 4 times, but never to the North or East. Looks like it would be worth the trip even with the cows. At least you sho...

In Post-Trip Reports » Flat Tops Wilderness
August 19, 8:08am

Lynx Pass 1
I have a Big Agnes Lynx Pass 1 tent for sale. It is in excellent shape and comes with the footprint. It just got back from Colorado and it would like to go back!! $110 Shipped in the US. ht...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Single person tent
August 15, 8:12am

bump
Bump

In Gear Swap » FS Big Agnes Lynx Pass 1 CHEAP!! Includes footprint
August 12, 6:16am

FS Western Mountaineering Caribou 6'6" Right Zip - USED 4 NIGHTS
****SOLD**** Thanks John I have a Western Mountaineering Caribou for sale. 6'6" right zip. I purchased this brand new from Moosejaw on 6/24/13 for $330 and used it for 4 nights on a ...

In Gear Swap » FS Western Mountaineering Caribou 6'6" Right Zip - USED 4 NIGHTS
August 08, 10:40am

Weight
Without the footprint, It weights 59oz. That is fly, inner, poles, and stakes. The footprint weighs 7oz Thanks Ben

August 07, 8:01am

FS Big Agnes Lynx Pass 1 CHEAP!! Includes footprint
I have a Big Lynx Pass 1 for sale great condition everything comes with it as it did brand new. Lightly used. Footprint included. Works great in cold weather or in situations with blowing wind ...

August 06, 7:33pm

McDane
Those McDane Tents look like a great value! Has anyone had one?

In Gear Swap » WTB- GOLITE Shangri-la 6 or 8
July 24, 7:18am

fishing
Tim Your probably right on the bug protection. I will be taking a tenkara setup I got used on the forum this year. It seems like it will be the ticket. I even caught a real fish with it when I ...

In Post-Trip Reports » Holy Cross Wilderness - Mystic Island Lake
July 22, 5:58pm

Stormy peaks
Great report. My very first hiking trip was to the stormy peaks with my dad and brother. We rode in the back of my dads pickup with a topper all they way there sitting on lawn chairs from easte...

In Post-Trip Reports » Mummy Range Wanderings
July 22, 1:52pm

Sweet
Great report and pictures Tim. What was the mosquito situation like up there? Were you fly fishing or spinner fishing? Keep the trip reports coming! Ben

In Post-Trip Reports » Holy Cross Wilderness - Mystic Island Lake
July 22, 7:55am

All Reader Reviews by Ben Wortman

Ben Wortman has posted no reviews.