Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

sheila o (bumpass) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale The Far Left Coast? : /
About Me sheila o has not added a biography yet.
StateCA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by sheila o

Showing 111 - 120 of 266 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...27

Forum » Thread

great bag
Great bag at a good price. Versatile. Quilt in summer and the a bag in the winter.

In Gear Swap » Mont-Bell UL Super Stretch #2 - Reg R zip
May 12, 10:31pm

relax..this is gear swap..not an ed. class
A deep breath everyone....PMs-personal messages work best to not fill the BPL cyberspace for everyone.

In Gear Swap » FS: Marmot Hydrogen, NWT
May 07, 1:25am

if Steripen
RK...you can cut a plastic liter soda bottle in half and use that to collect and purify water. It doubles as a basin too. Or just use your cook pot in the same way. Metal or plastic doesn't mat...

In GEAR » group backpacking gear
May 05, 12:23am

JMT
Last summer on the JMT, the mosquitos were just crazy!!! That was mid July-August. Netting of some sort was a must day and night. We had a tent. Some privacy was really nice. Cheers.

In GEAR » JMT Shelter Choices
May 05, 12:07am

luxury item(s)
OK boys...let's redirect back to the original question? :P Luxury item(s): Exped 7 down pad and french pressed coffee. Depending on length of trip, my libation of choice: Zinfandel with 85% d...

In GEAR » What is YOUR luxury item
May 04, 11:55pm

you can try this if you like
REI code:MEMBER20 for 20% off on a meridian in red, which makes it $215 Sales come up all the time. Depends how long you can wait. Cheers.

In Gear Swap » WTB: GG Nimbus Meridian/Ozone
April 28, 12:45am

I think it sold in June '09
http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/profile.html?u=davidp80

In Gear Swap » WTB Gatewood Cape
April 26, 11:09pm

can't wait to hear!
It was suppose to be this last weekend:4/16-19. Wish I could have gone, but just back from a caving/splunking trip the weekend prior, and will be hiking Big Sur area at the end of this month. Marsh...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Bay area BPL April
April 19, 11:14pm

not sure if this might fit the ticket?
If weight is an issue, Brunton Echo 7x18 Pocket Scope under $20.00 1.8oz

In Gear Swap » WTB: Binoculars
April 16, 10:29pm

staying attached, staying attached..oh, oh, oh, ohhhh staying attached....NM
I use safety pins or velcro...works well. Love my pockets!

In GEAR » Using MLD hipbelt pockets
April 08, 1:21am

All Reader Reviews by sheila o

sheila o has posted no reviews.