Brian Senez (bsenez) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale New England
About Me Long distance hiking, trail running, cycling, triathlon

ME-GA '06
LT '08
CitySouthwick
StateMA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Brian Senez

Showing 111 - 120 of 219 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Forum » Thread

re: ZPacks Blast help
I have a Zilch XL (stripped down blast 32) in white cuben with the padded waist belt and cuben center pocket. The weight is 160g. The center pocket is key for a couple reasons. When you get the ...

In GEAR » ZPacks Blast help
November 20, 6:51pm

0.3g Cuben wallet pouch
I have been carrying the Zpacks wallet pouch at 1.7g in which I put my ID, debit card, and some cash. I cloned the pouch but using .33oz cuben and a BPL aircore 1 drawstring for a 1.1g total weigh...

In Make Your Own Gear » 0.3g Cuben wallet pouch
November 19, 8:35pm

re: source or cuben
Quest Outfitters has the lighter weights of cuben in stock. I purchased from them and they are great to deal with. I think .51 would be perfect for a pullover. I'm new to sewing, but will ma...

In GEAR » Cuben pants and shirt?
November 19, 7:24am

re: weight and price
Hi Jim, for weight Ben's scale has them at 141.6g (4.99oz), my scale shows 143g (5.04oz). His scale is probably higher quality. The price was $250 shipped. That is with the .51 cuben and 90...

In Gear Deals » World's Lightest Down Pants
November 18, 8:00pm

re: more pictures and info
Today I received my cuben / down pants and they look great. My intended use of these is at camp and when sleeping for temperatures of 20F to around 0F. Ben was great to work with, and the pan...

November 18, 7:39pm

FS: Cuben MLD Exodus
2010 Cuben MLD Exodus 11.18oz (317g) -SOLD- $220 Shipped CONUS -SOLD- This pack is NEW, unused. Amazing craftsmanship. Medium torso, straps are all untrimmed maximum hipbelt length of 50&...

In Gear Swap » FS: Cuben MLD Exodus
November 16, 9:17am

Re: Prices Reduced
Bump

In Gear Swap » Koflach's, Crampons, 4 Ice Axes (technical and trekking)
November 16, 9:07am

re: World's Lightest Down Pants
The pants look awesome Ben, I can't wait to try them out. Now I just need a matching jacket :) Thank you!

November 15, 9:33pm

re: short shorts
Email sent on the short shorts.

In Gear Swap » FS: Nike running shorts, med
November 15, 4:17pm

re: seams
Thanks for the pattern, I am new to MYOG and it was an easy project. For the seams on my hat I did a straight stitch then trimmed the excess almost to the stitching, then did a zig zag stitch over...

In Editor's Roundtable » MYOG Fleece Headgear
November 15, 2:52pm

All Reader Reviews by Brian Senez

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

ZPacks Zilch
I have an XL Zilch with a center pocket and padded waistbelt all in white cuben. The weight of this is 160g (5.6oz). I recently used this pack for a nine day hike from Gorham NH to Hanover VT on the ...

In Backpacks - Frameless
October 15, 5:57pm