BPL Community Profile

Brian Barnes (brianjbarnes) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Midwest
About Me "A natural sprinter, very dangerous over short distances."
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Brian Barnes

Showing 111 - 120 of 404 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...41

Forum » Thread

RE: "is the mld duomid big enough for 2?"
It works for 2, but I wouldn't consider it roomy. If you are wanting lots of space for two plus lots of gear go with the larger mids. I'm 5'8" and the friend I usually hike wit...

In GEAR » is the mld duomid big enough for 2?
October 14, 11:44am

RE: "MYOG DuoMid Fabric Insert - TEST REPORT"
Just returned from my late fall, week-long fishing trip in the Rockies. The conditions were just right for testing the DuoMid + the Fabric Insert. Here are my thoughts on 3 different environmental ...

In GEAR » MYOG DuoMid Fabric Insert - Completed!
October 12, 12:26pm

RE: "Late Fall Fishing - RMNP - DuoMid Winter Insert.
Richard - The fabric DuoMid insert did well but needs some modifications. I'll post some comments in this thread: http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display....

In Post-Trip Reports » Late Fall Fishing - RMNP
October 12, 11:44am

Late Fall Fishing - RMNP
Just got back from a late fall fishing trip on the west and east sides of the divide in RMNP. Hammered the brookies in the East Inlet meadows and caught gorgeous (small, but oh the color!) browns a...

In Post-Trip Reports » Late Fall Fishing - RMNP
October 09, 10:39pm

RE: "MYOG DuoMid Fabric Insert - Completed!"
Good call Franco on the extra guy out loop. I like the color scheme as well!

October 01, 10:28pm

Regarding the door, seriously it's not an issue going in an out. But, Franco, good idea of adding a guy out point on the right door if I find out in the field that its a pain. I'm thinking ...

October 01, 12:59pm

Here are some better pictures of the inner fabric tent for my DuoMid Mike - good observation. We did unintentionally sew the zipper on the wrong side. To be honest, I'm glad we did...

September 30, 7:45pm

WM Badger (15F) 6'6" Left Zip 30%off
A local gear store (Backwoods) in the KC metro area has 3 of these specific bags in their sale section in their brick and mortar store. Sale price doesn't show up on line. Their phone number is...

In Gear Deals » WM Badger (1F) 6'6" Left Zip 30%off
September 30, 12:50pm

MYOG DuoMid Fabric Insert - Completed!
I'm super pumped about my new fabric insert for my DuoMid. My sister-in-law is quite the seamstress. The fabric insert she sewed for me weighs in at 14.5 ounces (weight includes all shock cords...

September 30, 12:29pm

RE: "Pullover hoodie"
Ha! Great minds think alike...

In GEAR » Pullover hoodie
September 26, 12:20am

All Reader Reviews by Brian Barnes

Brian Barnes has posted no reviews.