BPL Community Profile

Brett Peugh (brettpeugh) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Midwest
About Me Brett Peugh has not added a biography yet.
CityChampaign
StateIL
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Brett Peugh

Showing 111 - 120 of 160 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Forum » Thread

wool in the heat
Thanks everyone for the information so far, it is really helpful. Yes, it doesn't get up to 95F all the time but it does get up to 85-95F for a little over a month lately here in East Centr...

In GEAR » Need the skinny on Icebreaker
February 28, 10:38am

expanding a little
Okay, I stink. Even one day in polypro and I do smell a bit. My crystal stick does help to mitigate this but none of my polypro stuff can go into town after two days. Secondly I get really h...

In GEAR » Need the skinny on Icebreaker
February 28, 9:31am

Re: Re: Looking for another 'freestanding' option
Tarptent Hogscat I think this is supposed to mean 'pigsh!t' or 'bullsh!t'

In GEAR » Looking for another 'freestanding' option
February 27, 4:15pm

trying again
Okay, let me take this another way and hopefully the dyslexia doesn't get too much in the way. I need some kind of shelter system that allows me to go from about 95F to about 40F or 20F in a p...

February 27, 4:11pm

not here
I can't it to work either but then again I am buying some sale stuff so that might be it

In Gear Deals » 40% off at Backcountry...
February 27, 3:58pm

a little more info.
Well, I would need some more info about the Tarptents and Henry is only giving so much out. But to reinterate I really can't use tarps because they will use stakes and I am not bringing trekki...

February 27, 2:56pm

WTB or WTT for WM Caribou Long
I would like to get a WM Caribou Long. I can pay for a used one or I have a Marmot Helium Long 20F that is 2 months old to trade. Thanks.

In Gear Swap » WTB or WTT for WM Caribou Long
February 26, 4:18pm

Caribou
I had completely spaced on the Caribou. It would probably be a good option as it is probably as warm as the Golite Ultra 20 battened down, can be used as a quilt for the 40-45F stuff and weighs th...

In GEAR » Moderate quilts for the tall side-sleeping sasquatches?
February 26, 4:13pm

round 3
I bought a ray way pack that Tim had done and it is nothing against his skill but I would like to use down and as for Nunatak, I really can't afford a $400 quilt even if it is underfilled.

February 26, 2:07pm

still looking
The Highlite's zipper only goes halfway. The Arc Alpinist is okay but I was looking for a lesser temp rated quilt. Thanks though.

February 26, 1:23pm

All Reader Reviews by Brett Peugh

Brett Peugh has posted no reviews.