Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Andy Duncan (bluewater) - BPL Guest

My Locale SoCal
About Me Andy Duncan has not added a biography yet.
CityLaguna Beach
StateCA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://seatosummitultralight.blogspot.com/
My PDF Gear ListWinter Sierra Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Andy Duncan

Showing 111 - 120 of 323 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...33

Forum » Thread

Pattern
Jack, I tried to send a message re the pattern, but your pm isn't setup. If u would like I can send it as a PDF: bluewater9 at cox dot net.

In Post-Trip Reports » Mount San Antonio on a good day
March 21, 12:08pm

Re: Mount San Antonio on a good day
Thanks for the pxts and info on your trip. Looks like it was beautiful! I've been up to San J after the last few storms but missed this one. If you're interested I have a pattern for myog b...

In Post-Trip Reports » Mount San Antonio on a good day
March 15, 5:18pm

Re: Sierra Lakes & Tranquility
Darwin Canyon. Palisades. Glacier Lake.

In Photo Gallery » Sierra Lakes & Tranquility
February 15, 11:59am

Re: Southern CA "Winter" Snow camping on San Jacinto
Roger, From the tram microspikes were fine on the trail up to Round Valley. From 9,100 feet+ the snow was knee high and snow shoes were best. After the most recent storm the cross country route...

In Other Activities » Southern California "Winter"
February 14, 2:59pm

Southern CA "Winter"
I finally took advantage of the fourth season in Southern California. Snow camping on San Jacinto last week. Although it rained all night we were above the clouds in the morning.

In Other Activities » Southern California "Winter"
February 14, 2:01pm

JMT rain gear
Some homemade rain gear: Velcro hat cover attachment: The arm chaps/sleeves are attached with adjustable elastic cord on either side of the neck. When not in use they tuck ins...

In Gear Lists » Thoughts on Rain Gear (JMT)
February 13, 2:04pm

JMT rain gear
Hi Nick. I'm taking some pxts and will post after lunch. Good excuse to dig thru the gear closet:) Andy.

February 13, 1:01pm

Mini Monk
Those dimensions are similar to a MLD Monk Tarp, although at 7' in length it would probably be too short for most adults. http://www.mountainlaureldesigns.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=21&...

In Make Your Own Gear » Tarp Setup Ideas?
February 13, 12:40pm

JMT rain gear
For commercially available gear the Zpacks poncho/groundsheet would be my first choice. Even a custom order with 0.5 oz/sqyd cuben would work for me, and save a few ozs. I didn't bring rain...

February 13, 12:33pm

Ibex Indie Hoodie & Patagonia Silver Houdini
Sent an email. (edit for content)

In Gear Swap » FS: MLD DuoMid, InnerNet, Spinn Grace Solo, Serenity NetTent, Patagonia Ultralight Jacket, NeoAir, Houdini, Ibex Indie
December 15, 6:49pm

All Reader Reviews by Andy Duncan

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Titanium Goat AGP AGP
I used these poles on the JMT last summer and had no problems. They are extremely light and the grips and very comfortable. The locking system is smooth and flawless. I have used them in snow and mile...

In Trekking Poles
July 06, 11:20pm

Thermarest Neo-Air
After using the large (19oz) for the extra 5" in width and the regular (14 oz) to save a little weight I finally just settled on the small (9 oz). It's lightweight and perfect as an extended ...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
October 01, 2:24am

zpacks Company
I ordered a Hexamid Tent on Sept. 1st and received it on the extact day Joe said it would mailed out. When I added some accessories to the order at the last minute he sent them without charging for th...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
October 01, 2:01am