BPL Community Profile

. . (biointegra) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Puget Sound
About Me "Soli Deo Gloria"
CityCircumnavigable
StateWA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.vonbora.org

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by . .

Showing 111 - 120 of 1143 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...115

Forum » Thread

WTT: HMG Echo I Tarp for Cuben Trailstar solo, Solomid, Duomid or Hexamid
I have an unused HMG Echo I (tarp only) @ 5.9 oz. Do you have an MLD Cuben Trailstar, Solomid, Duomid, or a Zpacks Hexamid tarp (or tent), or something similar? Most of my hiking ends up bein...

In Gear Swap » WTT: HMG Echo I Tarp for Cuben Trailstar solo, Solomid, Duomid or Hexamid
August 12, 4:39pm

Re: FS : Glow in the dark zipper pull
n/m

In Gear Swap » FS : Glow in the dark zipper pull
August 12, 4:31pm

Re: Re: Re: Wet weather jacket
This New Helly Hanson one looks promising @ 8.5 oz. with clean lines and high pockets. http://www.adventure-journal.com/2011/08/outdoor-retailer-sneak-peek-helly-hansen-for-spring-2012/

In GEAR » Rain Jacket-- No Price Limit?
August 09, 6:06pm

Re: Lightweight Inflatable Sleeping Airmats - State of the Market Report 2011<br>Part 1: Important Factors When Choosing an Airmat
Thanks for the whetting article and series intro. I am greatly looking forward to the rest of the report as well and am happy to see Kookabay pads included.

In Editor's Roundtable » Lightweight Inflatable Sleeping Airmats - State of the Market Report 2011
Part 1: Important Factors When Choosing an Airmat

August 09, 1:51pm

Re: Fizan Compact Trekking Poles Review
Excellent write-up - thanks Danny! I may have to check out a pair since my TiGoat AGP's are too long to fit in my luggage when I travel.

In Editor's Roundtable » Fizan Compact Trekking Poles Review
August 08, 11:10pm

Re: Summer OR Show
Specs say 0.9 oz.

In Gear Deals » Summer OR Show
August 08, 10:58pm

Re: Big Agnes Fly Creek 2 Platinum Edition
One of my favorite things about the original is the fabric walls. It is ok for 2 when sleeping, just snug when both sitting.

In GEAR » Big Agnes Fly Creek 2 Platinum Edition
August 04, 11:43pm

Re: Re: the final shelter decision
+1 on Oware 'Mid, except, go with the 10x10 for the best space:weight:$ ratio.

In GEAR » the final shelter decision
July 31, 8:15pm

Re: Peter'sHeadNets are Back .. soon.
2 here.

In Gear Swap » Peter'sHeadNets are Back .. soon.
July 31, 1:36am

Re: FS: Custom Neoair. Large trimmed to 38"
If either of these don't work out, I would be interested in purchasing one or the other to try out. They are 25" wide, correct?

In Gear Swap » FS: Custom Neoair. Large trimmed to 38"
July 27, 5:04pm

All Reader Reviews by . .

Showing 1 - 6 of 6 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Cloudveil Company
I had well used and more or less thrashed a jacket that was an early model lightweight 3-layer stretch shell over a period of about 8 years when it "gave up the ghost." Specifically, it beg...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 29, 10:18pm

zpacks Company
I really appreciate the attention to detail in both product and customer service that Joe set's forth. I also really respect his commitment to the reason his gear is created, even to the point of...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 29, 10:12pm

Casio Exilim EX-V8 (awesome video quality!)
The Casio EX-V8 has proved to be the perfect blend of light weight, video quality, sound quality, photo quality, + features that I need for trail & climbing use, as well as everyday moments w/ kid...

In Photography - Hiking & Backpacking Cameras
April 19, 11:35pm

Terra Nova Laser
2009 version adds a rear door and 2-way zippers on both sides. It looses the second main zipper and ability to open up the porch all the way and claims to loose a few ounces of weight...but this ende...

In Shelters - Double Wall Tents
April 19, 10:37pm

Patagonia Spraymaster
This Jacket is a great idea, but unfortunately did not perform as well as I'd hoped. It comes in at 11.7 oz. in a size M, which is heavier than specified from Patagonia. Pros: - fabric...

In Clothing - Raingear
April 10, 10:37pm

Trader Joes Indian Fare
It is as close as you can get to a good restaurant experience in the wilderness - all the work is done for you and the food tastes fresh. Jaipur Vegetables & eggplant are especially yummy; some o...

In Foods - Prepackaged Meals & Side Dishes
March 21, 12:07pm