Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Matthew Perry (bigfoot2) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Oregon
About Me Matthew Perry has not added a biography yet.
CityEugene
StateOregon
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Matthew Perry

Showing 111 - 120 of 1347 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...135

Forum » Thread

I stand with the Bundy Ranch.
"A bunch of armed "patriots" coming to defend this jerk is reason for concern. All these arm chair wanna be soldiers makes for an explosive situation." (sigh)...Ken, do you r...

In Chaff » Bundy......A True American Hero?
April 14, 2:34pm

Fikkes Fishing/Trekking Poles.
I might have missed the discussion on this, but it sure looks like a great multi-use set up. I especially like the flick-lock for the poles as that is what I use. Thoughts? Fikkes trekking/fishi...

In Fishing » Fikkes Fishing/Trekking Poles.
April 14, 12:03am

Obamacare...the real world
"People should not be encouraged to have more than two or maybe three kids." My God, Jerry...you sound like a communist Chinese official. Just listen to yourself. If you follow your tr...

In Chaff » Obamacare...the real world
April 07, 12:00pm

Ultralight hunting
Stephen, I agree, but the Yew is like $900.00 for the take down model. I could get 6 or 7 of the others for that price, but they aren't heirloom quality, like the Yew. Maybe we should go with ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » "Ultralight hunting"
April 07, 1:24am

Ultralight hunting--Goprimal
In that case, Dale, how about Goprimal's Compact Folding Survival Bow? http://www.goprimalnow.com/Compact_Folding_Survival_Bow_p/cfsb-1-50.htm

April 06, 7:01pm

Ultralight hunting--AR-7
Oh...and since this is BPL...my Henry AR-7 with 4 magazines, 50 rounds of CCI Stingers (in the plastic case) and a small DIY 1/2" webbing sling is 3 pounds 12 ounces on my digital scale. Can&#...

April 06, 3:22pm

Ultralight hunting--Henry AR-7
"Anyone have experience with the AR-7? The waterproofness and the breakdown really appeal to me." James, I own one of the newest Henry versions and it is really an awesome little rifl...

April 06, 1:53pm

Yamatomichi packs
VERY nice packs! Am I converting the price right for the U.L.FramePack ONE ? 37,800.00 JPY = 365.90 USD???? Ouch! Little pricey...and that's without shipping. Maybe a group buy would help to ...

In GEAR » Yamatomichi packs
April 06, 12:49pm

PIF 3 Packs
PM sent on Mariposa clone PIF pack. M

In Gear Swap » PIF 3 Packs
April 04, 5:59pm

Another Military Shooting
Tom, This was an old cartoon. The most current shooting was a soldier, not a marine. I just dug it up to post. You are right about it being on a base, though. The point the cartoon was making is v...

In Chaff » Another Military Shooting.
April 03, 11:33pm

All Reader Reviews by Matthew Perry

Matthew Perry has posted no reviews.