BPL Community Profile

Tad Englund (bestbuilder) - BPL Professional Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me I like to be outside
CitySeattle Area
StateWashington
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://englundhomes.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tad Englund

Showing 111 - 120 of 1273 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...128

Forum » Thread

Re: FS: Patagonia Houdini - 2012 version, Blue , Large
I'll trade you a brand new xl red for it

In Gear Swap » FS: Patagonia Houdini - 2012 version, Blue , Large
May 31, 6:27pm

Re: PFD Experience
Thanks for asking that Richard, I forgot, but that was what I was thinking when I read that section. Dan- your thoughts?

In Post-Trip Reports » BMWO 2013 - Another Year of Swimming in the Flathead
May 31, 12:00am

Re: Bob Adverture
Dan, sounds like a great adventure. Thanks for sharing. I appreciated you comments about having trouble remounting the boat and that there was a thought of the possibility of abandoning ship (th...

In Post-Trip Reports » BMWO 2013 - Another Year of Swimming in the Flathead
May 30, 11:29pm

Re: SMD Disappointment - A case of benefit without commitment.
So Ron, what I hear you saying is: when Yang Lu purchases the Cuben version he will get free shipping on that purchase, thus making up the refund on the shipping for the previous transaction. It s...

In GEAR » Very unpleasant experience with Six Moon Design (SMD)
May 29, 5:28pm

Re: Re: TGO Challenge 2013 – Crossing Scotland from the Atlantic to the North Sea
Excellent Manfred, very enjoyable read. What a diverse adventure, Thanks for sharing.

In Post-Trip Reports » TGO Challenge 2013 – Crossing Scotland from the Atlantic to the North Sea
May 28, 11:57pm

Totally dude
Totally dude.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » How stupid is it to go into the wilderness without a shelter or survival skills?
May 28, 7:20pm

Re: Re: Re: hypothermia
Spelt, just to bet the immersion thing some more since you seem to be interested: Your body loses heat 26 time faster in cold water then in the air. Just saying.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » How stupid is it to go into the wilderness without a shelter or survival skills?
May 28, 6:29pm

Re: dent affect performance much?
Nice spout, I had to pay extra for my Ti kettle to have one. If you really want to fix it I'd be a little careful with the rock describe above or you will have a bigger problem to deal with....

In GEAR » dent affect performance much?
May 28, 5:24pm

Re: Getting back into backpacking -- going UL after years of carrying 50+ lb packs
Here are 2 others to add to Anna's list: 1a - What a Beginner Needs for Backpacking Part 1 1b - What a Beginner Needs for Backpacking Part 2 Yes, I wrote them. The nice thing is a...

In GEAR » Getting back into backpacking -- going UL after years of carrying 50+ lb packs
May 23, 1:33pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Not usually a problem for me, but...
Oh, great you guys had to bring up the DHMO (dihydrogen monoxide) problem. Now someone will tie DHMO to Global warming and and how DHMO effects things and is effected by it and another carbon flame...

In GEAR » Take any meds to fall asleep after a medium size hiking day?
May 22, 11:13pm

All Reader Reviews by Tad Englund

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Big Agnes Insulated Air Core Pad
The mattress totally sucked the heat out of me. See this thread for more info about this mattress.

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
November 11, 6:39pm