Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ben 2 World (ben2world) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale So Cal
About Me Ben 2 World has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ben 2 World

Showing 111 - 120 of 9985 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...999

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re
"terrorist excusers" - lazy, intellectually brain-dead labeling. "On the other hand I also was critical of our actions in Libya. I've been critical of [our] actions in Iraq.&q...

In Chaff » I Find This Very Troubling (Warning: Politics)
February 04, 8:46pm

Re: Re: Re
Michael: Reading your posts, I've always had the feeling they are written by someone who has watched one John Wayne movie too many.

February 04, 8:38pm

Re: Re: tom
Tom: "Yes. I'd have done the same thing were I in his shoes." I too have tried -- and this is all lost on Michael. America has never lost any territory other than by choice --...

February 04, 8:31pm

Re:
Per Michael, who wrote, " I said I wasn’t advocating our involvement several posts ago. Why in the world are you accusing me of wanting to prolong misery? I DON’T WANT the US involved!&quo...

February 04, 7:41pm

The Good Old Days
Aahhhhhh - the good old days, when [internet] life was so innocent that people could troll anonymously! Sigh...

In Chaff » Opinions on self defense. Threatened by hippie with machete
February 04, 4:28pm

Fundamental Character Defect?
Some people just seem to keep getting into trouble with ethics ???

In Chaff » Fundamental Character Defect?
February 04, 12:16pm

Re: wow
Michael - 60, 150 years are nothing compared to our human experience - even to our 'modern experience'. And I truly believe attitude like yours is why we repeat the same mistakes over and ...

February 04, 12:45am

Re: Re: Re: Lil
Where? By the way you completely and utterly ignore any and all examples of how our country acts not just to protect its own historical territorial integrity -- but to ensure our neighbors stay in...

February 03, 11:52pm

Re: Lil
"I'm saying we don't invade every country in our sphere of influence just because they ally themselves with our enemies." All you do is whitewash (to yourself) the many deeds c...

February 03, 11:09pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: wait
"We would not tolerate Mexican entry into the Shanghai Cooperation Organization, with concomitant Russian and Chinese military aid and training to Mexico," Tom -- America stands ready ...

February 03, 7:08pm

All Reader Reviews by Ben 2 World

Showing 1 - 5 of 5 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Big Sky Ultra C Aluminum Tent Stakes
I've been using titanium shepherd hook stakes for years now -- loving their ultralight weight but disappointed with their suboptimal ground penetration and holding power. These stakes can be bent...

In Miscellaneous Products
January 09, 8:02pm

Titanium Goat Adjustable CF Trekking Poles
I received my pair and went on a moderate 2-hour hike today (approx. 2,000 ft. elevation gain over 2.7 miles -- then returning back down). I find the specs to be accurate, and the poles a beauty to...

In Trekking Poles
July 06, 11:33pm

MontBell Versalite 20
This is a no-thrills but well-constructed frameless day pack. You can see photo and specs here. You can also see BPL...

In Backpacks - Frameless
June 04, 7:18pm

Coleman F1 Ultralight
The first review touched on the F1's performance. This post will describe and critique the set up process. Prior to buying the F1, I have used the MSR PocketRocket (PR). With the PR, all you ...

In Stoves - Canister
January 28, 11:03am

Micropur MP 1 Chlorine Dioxide Water Purifier Tablet
Comparison to Potable Aqua above is incorrect. For bacteria and viruses, Micropur is just as effective and easy to use (15 minutes treatment time). It is only for protozoa (e.g. cryptosporidium) t...

In Hydration - Water Treatment
January 06, 9:28am