Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

eric chan (bearbreeder) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale eric chan hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me eric chan has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by eric chan

Showing 111 - 120 of 4340 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...434

Forum » Thread

Re: Lightweight Carabiners
dont worry about having the "lightest" carabiners ... most of these UL carabiners have serious tradeoffs in size and durability (ibeams wear to a sharp edge faster when belaying) i ...

In GEAR » Lightweight Carabiners
March 11, 3:14pm

Re: Cant find R1 hoody on sale...found several substitutes by not sure which to get
Any of those will work fine ... The T3 is between the cap4 and R1 ... And canadians use it just fine for winter active layers The OR is used by their athletes which do things crazier than mos...

In GEAR » Cant find R1 hoody on sale...found several substitutes by not sure which to get
March 02, 4:14am

Idfl
The idfl has literature out stating that down can basically be compressed all you want and the only real downside is that it may take forever to fluff back up Which incidentally is the point of ...

In GEAR » OK to leave down compressed for a long time?
February 28, 8:52am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re
Those discharge cycle claims from Bosavi look like hot air IMO As a comparison the current iPhone is rated for 500 discharge cycles till 80%, the samsung galaxy is pretty similar ... So somehow...

In GEAR » Petzl Core battery - where to buy? Alternatives?
February 27, 11:19pm

Re: re
one thing to be careful about with cheap 18650 lights is that they might not have voltage protection built in ... in those cases you would want to use a quality 18650 protected batteries good na...

February 25, 2:54pm

Re: Re: H600
I must be missing something. My Petzl Tikka 2 says 90 hours at 70 lumens. 2.76 oz. thats not regulated and PETZL lies about the "hours" regardless, as do most manufacturers for their n...

February 25, 2:14pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: I lost my Houdini. What now?
I have two 2013 Arteryx' Squamish wind shirts that I acquired for testing last year. I like their looks and functionality so much that I am now reluctant to artificially age them to test the ra...

In GEAR » I lost my Houdini. What now?
February 24, 9:58am

grid
the reasons for grid/fuzz/bumps inside is for ... - capillary action in denier gradient fabrics so that the moisture will wick outwards better - reduced "dampness" next to the skin,...

In GEAR » Grid Fleece Question
February 19, 12:33pm

Re: Re: Lithium
its a chinese made lamp bob be happy that the instructions are in "ingrish" ;)

In GEAR » Fenix HL23 Weights
February 19, 12:17pm

Lithium
The fenix hl22 will take lithiums, the hl23 will be the same https://www.fenixtactical.com/manuals/fenix-hl22-1-user-manual.pdf ;)

In GEAR » Fenix HL23 Weights
February 19, 11:35am

All Reader Reviews by eric chan

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Extremely Light Down Jacket
the key to using this jacket is to use it under a windshell or synthetic jacket like a nanopuff by itself the shell is fairly fragile, there are no pockets, there is no waist string ... however ...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
December 30, 7:44pm