BPL Community Profile

eric chan (bearbreeder) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale eric chan hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me eric chan has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by eric chan

Showing 111 - 120 of 3925 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...393

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: The crappiness of pit zips
the torsoflo by OR IMO is the best pitzip system used you can use it as a partial poncho, or have very deep ventilation .... and its all back up by OR "any reason" warranty t...

In GEAR » The crappiness of pit zips
February 28, 10:12pm

Re: Re: BD Alpine Start Hoody
150$ list is normal for a light hooded non mebrane softshell ... at least the name brand ones as to durability, i would be very interested in knowing this especially for rock climbing ... namely...

In GEAR » BD Alpine Start Hoody
February 28, 10:05pm

Re: Edited.
no need to apologize everyone has their own opinions my opinion is what i stated last page now if the OP will only tell us what hes going to use it for ... ;)

In GEAR » Headlamp recommendations
February 28, 10:00pm

Re: Base layer recommendations for PCT thru
as to the T2/cap4 it tends to be a cooler weather layer, especially if you are wearing it under something something to consider ... remember that you can always add layers, but you cant take awa...

In GEAR » Base layer recommendations for PCT thru
February 28, 9:59pm

Re: Who's Worked Up?
well delmar ... if someone asks me for a recommendation for a climbing rope, the first thing i ask is what will they be using it for (theres alot of different climbing uses) quite a few folks...

February 28, 9:54pm

Re: Why?
delmar ... im simply saying one should probably ask him and that for most general purposes any headlamp will likely work ... no need to overthink it come to think of it maybe the coast HL7...

February 28, 9:31pm

Re: Fancy Petzl is Not Overthinking?
i didnt recommend the petzl if you noticed i just pointed out that someone who does more than any of us uses a regular "name brand" headlamp, which by the way if you buy from MEC has a...

February 28, 9:25pm

Interesting
What i found most interesting is that the OP hasnt indicates his actual usage pattern and under what conditions ... It might be beneficial to clarify these before recommending actual models ......

February 28, 8:15pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Mica!!!!!
With this many BPLers having issues with what marmot is clearly advertising as a 20k mm rain jacket ... And the warranty issues listed above Why in the world you someone buy a marmot rain jacket...

In GEAR » Sub 8oz rain jacket reccomendation? Best?
February 28, 8:09pm

Re: Re: Mica!!!!!
http://www.backcountry.com/marmot-mica-jacket-mens The mica is advertised at 20k mm for its membrane strata fabric This should be enough for "driving rain" If its not its either ...

In GEAR » Sub 8oz rain jacket reccomendation? Best?
February 28, 11:45am

All Reader Reviews by eric chan

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Extremely Light Down Jacket
the key to using this jacket is to use it under a windshell or synthetic jacket like a nanopuff by itself the shell is fairly fragile, there are no pockets, there is no waist string ... however ...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
December 30, 7:44pm