Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

James Byrnes (backfeets1) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Midwest.... Missouri
About Me Major gram weenie. I have a 10 lb base wt. Includes ice ax, camera, tarptent. 20 deg. night range. At present I'm in the process of adding duel use items, looking for durability, ect.
CityLee's Summit
StateMO
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by James Byrnes

Showing 111 - 114 of 114 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Forum » Thread

Neo duel use...
First I give the manufacture credit for listening to our minimalist subculture. Addressing our concerns of light weight, comfort, and sliding issues and risking warranty/durability and the cost of...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Neo duel use...
May 24, 3:35am

Re: New Balance vs. Inov-8
I have experience with both brands. Inov-8 gave me the worst heel blister( bloody wound) I've ever had. Very minimal collar/heel padding. Last year I switched to NB. Great, except in wet cond...

In GEAR » New Balance vs. Inov-8
May 19, 3:08am

Gee....
I have to comment. It has to be irritating to experience something like that happening to equipment. I mean how can you prepare/combat against this in the future. My condolences. But... Ashley.....

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » What kind of animal eats Polycryo Groundsheets?
May 13, 1:57am

Sneeky
I suspect that someone is putting material together for a book or Route/guide, and gleaning feedback from our unsuspecting forum members. As for myself, I prefer a more direct honest approach. It ...

In On the Web » Off-trail backpacking
May 13, 1:43am

All Reader Reviews by James Byrnes

James Byrnes has posted no reviews.