BPL Community Profile

Tim Zen (asdzxc57) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale MI
About Me N/A
StateMI
CountryUS of A
My PDF Gear Listworking on it...

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tim Zen

Showing 111 - 120 of 757 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...76

Forum » Thread

Re: No great lead alternatives
I understand the wear issue, but cannot the muzzle velocity be increased? Maybe at the expense of a new gun. This does not seem like an intractable problem. I remember a lot of hand-wringing...

In Chaff » California bans lead for all hunting.
October 13, 12:15pm

Re: Re: Backpacking in Hunting Season
@Dean -- I agree with you about the hikers too. I can do without the toilet paper, beer cans, trash, drunks, cigarette butts, noise, not paying trail fees, leaving camp fires burning... I just ge...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Backpacking in Hunting Season
October 13, 12:06pm

Re: Eventually, I sold my Murmur
Thank you all. I think I am going to pass on it and keep looking. It is sad the GG has a padded belt w/o pockets for $20 at 4 ounces, but it is not compatible with the Murmur.

In GEAR » Murmur -- Does its Hip Belt Work?
October 13, 10:48am

Re: California bans lead for all hunting.
So what about arrows? I didn't know the arrows are made of lead.

In Chaff » California bans lead for all hunting.
October 13, 10:36am

Re: Backpacking in Hunting Season
In MI I will go out except during deer season with rifles. These people don't seem to be screwed down to tightly. They do a lot of "sighting in at night". One time was enough for me....

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Backpacking in Hunting Season
October 13, 10:33am

Re: Re: Murmur -- Does its Hip Belt Work?
@Bob -- thank you for the insights.

October 12, 9:28am

Re: TJ
“I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” And TJ didn't waste the lab...

In Chaff » Who is signing up for ObamaCare (aka ACA) on Tuesday?
October 11, 5:00pm

Murmur -- Does its Hip Belt Work?
I see the Murmur is on sale. I have the Mariposa, but would like something smaller. The hip-belt is, well, not really a hip belt but a strap. It looks like it would be uncomfortable. I know the...

October 11, 4:58pm

Re: powdered pb
Picked up a jar of PB2 with premium chocolate at Whole Foods. So +1 to the OP on this. Taste is great. Can't wait to crack into it once my favorite national park opens...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » New trail food intro: Powdered peanut butter
October 11, 4:00pm

Re: Re: re: Who is signing up for ObamaCare (aka ACA) on Tuesday?
"I think Jennifer touched on something that I agree with. A large problem with our health care systems is that it is mostly associated with our jobs. " +2

In Chaff » Who is signing up for ObamaCare (aka ACA) on Tuesday?
October 10, 5:11pm

All Reader Reviews by Tim Zen

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

STARBUCKS VIA Italian Roast
Try Nescafe Clasico -- 98 cents for 8 packets. Gets the job done.

In Foods - Energy Bars, Gels, and Drinks
August 31, 1:46pm